Chapter 54

“Oh my God,” I breathed, taking a small step into the...I didn’t know what to call it, because there was no way it was just one room. Suite? Apartment? Even though it was in a hotel I had no clue. Mind you, the hotel was absolutely huge and looked as though it was ready for the Queen to visit - ‘Shangri La Hotel Paris.’

“What do you think?” Harry asked beside me, a soft edge to his voice which made my knees go weak.

“I think...its perfect,” I smiled, looking around, bewildered at the size. “How big is it?”

“Pretty big, considering,” he laughed. “Take a look around.”

I bit my lip slightly, nerves getting the better of me. I stepped into the vast room in front of us, my eyebrows arching. Wow. It wasn’t even the bedroom here, not that I wanted to get straight to the bedroom. No, I didn’t! I thought the grand staircase had been enough as we had entered the hotel, though it couldn’t even compare with this. A huge television sat on the wall, facing what looked more like a ‘love seat’ than a couch. A chandelier – yes, chandelier – hung above us and my eyes widened, trying to take it all in. I didn’t succeed much though. Taking a quiet breath, I followed the room around to a set of three stairs leading up to the bedroom. Okay, I was going to lose it. Officially. Not my virginity, my mind. Was he kidding?! How expensive was this place?! It was perfect and beautiful, but at what cost? Literally? I hated him spending this much money, it caused guilt to wash over me.

Turning around, I found him leaning against the wall whilst standing on the first stair, his eyes studying me with a curious glint to them.

“Harry,” I whispered, walking towards him. “You didn’t have to spend so much.”

“You don’t like it?” he rushed, his eyebrows rising.

“No! I mean yes, I love it!” I cried, closing the distance between us and wrapping my arms around his neck. “It couldn’t be any more perfect, I just hate you spending money. Can I pay for one night?”

He gave me a look as if to say: ‘does it look like I’m ever going to agree to that?’, causing a sigh to escape from my lips.

“There’s a balcony too,” he grinned, nodding his head in the opposite direction.

“Of course there is,” I laughed, pulling away from him and running out of the room, dropping my bag onto a chair on the way. I came face-to-face with a set of long, sleek, glass doors and I tried the handle, finding it unlocked. Stepping out, my jaw dropped at the sight. The Eiffel Tower stood there – literally, right there – in front of the hotel, its figure standing out unbelievably by the thousands of sparkling lights making it shimmer. The wind whirled around me, blowing my hair, though I wasn’t cold. I walked forwards, smiling slightly at the fancy chairs and table positioned in gaze of the view, though didn’t stop until I was against the long balcony going on for miles. It surprised me so much that only our room was linked to it. I gazed out into the perfect, unreal view of Paris, watching the Eiffel Tower shine brightly from anywhere. I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling the cool breeze drifting around me again though only making me smile at how incredible this moment was. I could stay here forever. All of a sudden my body tingled with pleasure as I felt his strong hands snake their way around my waist and his husky voice breathe slightly down my ear.