Chapter 20

“Oh my god…” I slowly groaned, stretching my arms and sitting up in the bed. I looked to my alarm clock to find the time being 1:30. Oh great. Guess I’d missed school today. I looked down to see a pile of bodies laying next to my bed and sighed. I didn’t even know who they were. Looking next to me, I suddenly let out a startled scream when I saw Zayn lying there.

“Zayn!” I screamed, scrambling and covering myself up after finding I only had underwear on.

“What?” he groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He fully focused on me and then widened them, joining in with my screaming and looking under the covers.

“It’s okay, I’ve got pants on!” he loudly said, causing everyone else to suddenly wake up.

“What?!” I shouted back. “I didn’t even mean that…ew, no!” I cried, clutching tighter at the covers.

“What’s going on?” I heard a small murmur under the covers and screamed with Zayn as Megan popped her head up from the other side of the bed.

“What happened last night?” she quietly said.

“I don’t have a clue, but I can’t remember past the fireworks, so I’m guessing it’s not good,” I moaned. At the sound of this I heard a burst of laughter so looked down to see Harry shaking frantically.

“I remember!” he said.

“Oh my god, what did I do?” I sighed, burying myself even further into the duvet.

“You drunk A LOT,” he stressed, still laughing. “And did some stuff too.”

I widened my eyes, ignoring everyone else around us.

“What stuff Harry?” I demanded, causing him to laugh even harder.

“I think if I told you you wouldn’t look at me for awhile so I think I’ll pass.”

“Please?” I sighed.

“That right there is what you done - I’m not saying anymore,” he finished and I decided not to ask, not with everyone watching us intently. Looking around I found everyone else with clothes on…I dreaded even thinking what I had done last night. I actually didn’t want to know anymore. But everyone now had clothes on except me, so I bent down next to Harry as he was nearest to me. I saw everyone else start their own conversations, so I quietly whispered in his ear.

“Hey, do you know where my clothes are?” I whispered and he laughed a little.

“Yeah, they’re downstairs.”

“Downstairs, why?” I asked. “You know what…I don’t even want to know. Is there anything there next to you?” I asked again, pointing to the blankets around him. He lifted several of them up, shaking his head in reply.

“Nope, do you want me to get you something from your wardrobe?” he asked and I smiled.

“Would you?” I pleaded.

“Sure,” he laughed, standing up. I noticed his tee shirt rise slightly and widened my eyes after seeing the start of a v line . Oh wow. I couldn’t even…he killed me. Diverting my gaze, I noticed Liam and Gab sitting in the corner of my room together, Gab leaning her head on Liam’s lap as he played with her hair. I actually wanted to cry at how cute they were.

“Car,” I heard and looked up just in time to see Harry flinging a Team Edward tee shirt and sweat pants in my direction. Good, I was glad he knew I was in a lazy mood.

“Merci, Styles,” I grinned, pulling the cover over my head and quickly tugging the tee shirt over me. I pulled the tracksuit bottoms on and stood, jumping up and down until they sat comfortably.

“Okay, does anyone want any breakfast, no wait, lunch?” I asked.

“Yes please Carly!” Niall chirped and I grinned, running towards the bedroom door and heading downstairs. I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me: my house was trashed. Literally. I looked over to the stage to see my clothes there and widened my eyes, freezing on the spot. I felt someone suddenly halt behind me and then a low voice in my ear.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I…my clothes…I…how did I even let this happen?! My mums going to kill me! Where is she?!” I sighed and Harry simply pointed towards the front door where I could see a bright yellow note consisting of bold letters. I groaned and ran over, pulling it off and reading it over to myself.

‘Okay, I said no more than 50 - how many people were here last night?! A lot more than that. Plus I said don’t get drunk, which if you’re reading this note I’m suspecting you did. Your punishment? Clean up this mess!! PS: there’s money in the kitchen if you need to order food.’ I laughed at the last part; she was angry with me yet she still gave me money to feed one direction. I didn’t even know why they were here, weren’t they meant to leave almost straight away last night? Wasn’t that part of the plan? I was so confused right now.

“Do Nandos deliver?” I asked, placing the note down.

“I’ll pick it up!” Niall grinned.

“I’ll come with you,” Harry smiled and I felt my heart drop slightly. I didn’t want him to leave. God I was ridiculous.

“Aw, loving a bit of Narry,” Kristen thought aloud, causing laughter to erupt from around her.

“Shall we just get a bit of everything?” Niall suggested, receiving ‘yeps’ and ‘sure’s’ from around the room. They started to walk towards the door though I stopped them, running into the kitchen and grabbing the money from the counter.

“Here guys,” I held it out, smiling at them. They both laughed.

“Car, we’re not going to take that,” Harry laughed, starting again though I stopped him by forcing my hand on his chest. He looked down at it and I stood there awkwardly until i brought up the money again.

“Just put it towards it, please,” I suggested.

“…err….okay, fine,” he sighed, taking it from my hands. “But for the record, I’ll be buying you an even more expensive christmas present.”

“Yeah right,” I grinned and let them past me.

“When we get back we’ll eat our Nandos of course and then help you tidy this up, Carly,” Niall pointed out and everyone agreed. I looked back at them all and smiled.

“Thanks guys, you’re the best.”