Chapter 215: The Mural

The day has arrived.

The Mural Graffiti Event — Day 1

Those participating from the Hotel crew are Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor (after avidly experimenting in the medium), and Cherri Bomb. Josephine's in charge of the entertaining the kids plus Clementine.

Abigail is taking care of the Emporium for Rosie today because she apparently "needed a break" and "to get out of that Emporium". Amos is helping her out with the Emporium. Therefore Rosie is going to be the babysitter for her newest honorary niece Clementine.

She arrived in a flurry of marigolds and chuckled softly over the little girls calling her a "pretty skeleton lady".

Rosie casually eyed the mural wall before returning her attention to the adorable little children surrounding her. She knew Xander's there, she has no problems with him as long as he behaved himself in front of the children.

Now Xander...he didn't know that and if he's being brutally honest here—he was actually a little worried about her being here. Kalfu told him she's not just some meager overlord but a eons old demoness that was here before Lucifer fell into Hell. Which means that if she wants to...she'll gladly go all out and wipe the floor with his corpse! For once in his demonic afterlife he was almost resentful of his rather haunting "reputation"...although he'll deny it with the threat of a double-death.

He was hiding in the shadows of the mural. Primarily within the black hoodie of the graffiti artist the moment the others arrived. They were only a few hours before the other graffiti artists were set to arrive.

Octavia immediately hugged Crymini before asking her about Xander.

"It's soooooo great seeing you Mini!"

Crymini smiled. "You to Via."

"Okay but I've gotta know, are you seriously friends with Xander William Fink? I heard he's a notoriously dangerous psychopath—and that's from the few demons that actually lived after meeting him! Amos and Rasim still have issues with that guy! It's why Amos is at the Emporium and Rasim's here with his Shamshir!"

Xander's Shadow immediately zeroed in on Rasim Najjar who was slowly eyeing his surroundings with his hand loosely on the hilt of his Shamshir. He then noticed the Trigger Happy Spider next to the Anarchist.

"Is he actually nice or just playing around for a good laugh?"

"Hmmmmm well you're correct on all fronts, but I will attest he's actually not that bad of a guy once you get past his psychopathic tendencies and a temperamental Loa

"Hmmmmm well you're correct on all fronts, but I will attest he's actually not that bad of a guy once you get past his psychopathic tendencies and a temperamental Loa. When he actually makes an effort to earn your trust he doesn't hold out. Half of that forest on the mural is his work."

Husker's by the refreshments table, because he was bored and didn't wanna deal with Angel Dust's antics, and spat out his "spiked" fruit punch. "THAT IS HIS WORK????"