Chapter 307: Caliban's birthday part 3 - Tsurumi's judgment, Imaad's talk

When Tsurumi was approached by Viviana, who appeared in the form of a bat after entering her office...needless to say she was surprised. It was only for an instant before she stood up from her lavish pillow behind a kneeling table and took everything in stride as she addressed the girl. "I presume you've returned here for a reason?"

The young demoness was grinning in a way that told Tsurumi that the girl's partner was exacting his form of justice in a way that would make Frederick Von Eldritch cackle in glee.

"You're needed at the Gambling Den Lady Fenghuang

"You're needed at the Gambling Den Lady Fenghuang. We've got the pervert right where we want him. So hurry up now." Tsurumi grinned and immediately grabbed her umbrella. "Also, just a heads up but if you wanna stay on our good side then please don't say the octopus's name in a conversation once you arrive. In fact don't do anything to draw attention to him. The Octopus is staying out of sight for now and is allowing my boyfriend the right to punish the scumbag with Aci."

Tsurumi arched a brow. "And why would I ignore my informant after I've personally sent him there?"

 "And why would I ignore my informant after I've personally sent him there?"

Her eyes narrowed skeptically as she questioned. "What connection does Imaad have with that blue haired boy?"

"Ever heard of the Butterfly Mercenary?"

"Yes...I have." Tsurumi was guarded in her approach. "Given your tone it leaves me to question the motives behind why it is that you're telling me all of this?"

"You have close ties with the pirates, that's why. So does Aci, but given certain circumstances that were out of his control he has no memory of his former life, nor his afterlife, since before he came into our care. He's had to stay away from them for now. It's not time for them to reunite just yet, nor is he emotionally ready for the moment to come. Far to personal and we can't guarantee how such a drastic level of change will effect him. Which is why it's been a slow process. Snails paced even."

"When you said he—you're not talking about the boy? Are you?"

Viviana smiled. "You're a clever Lady." Her smile faded. "No. I'm not. Aci's treated like a member of the family. We are having to come to terms with his inevitable memory restoration in our own time. As to be expected, my boyfriend's taking the inevitable outcome with immense hesitation and fear of losing his best friend/honorary brother about as well as one could imagine. We've had a few close calls with panic attacks..."