Chapter 227: Bethesda's day out with her baby boy - Mom the Author's teasing me!

Frederick sighed, Helsa was still with Kraky after forming a stronger bond with the leviathan sized baby again since the time she was a child. Bethesda was going to be home with Seviathan any minute now. So why was he feeling another headache forming? The answer is a simple three worded sentence.

Roland 🤬 Clover!

Frederick sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He couldn't tell anyone about Roland despite his own suspicions about the encryptions and the painfully obvious connection that "Lucky Charm Demon" has to Vincenzo Cartelli he can't risk the fallout from Draegan coming back on him or his family. He can only hope that someone—preferably Vincenzo—figures out the truth for themselves. Couple that with the fact his children are obviously going to be in the midst of things regardless he has to work on ways to tell them about everything without scaring them away. And if that 🤬 Clover ever gets the idea to go to his kids instead of him, especially when they're unaware of just how dangerous Clover is—then...

The headache was growing and Frederick groaned over the annoyance.

"...🤬 I need a break."

Therefore, he did what he usually does when swimming in the infinity pool is not an option right now. He sheds his Hellish skin for the mortal disguise like how that Marvel villainess Mystique changes appearance.

Bethesda likes to call his the Sexy Castilian Aristocrat because his appearance screams of the Castilian aristocratic type. He likes to joke he's like Mr. Addams from the Addams Family who's a crazy Castilian with a smoking hot wife and two equally crazy kids. Plus he really likes the traditional music genre from that particular region of the mortal world.

 Plus he really likes the traditional music genre from that particular region of the mortal world

His favorite pass time is recreating the Addams Family golfing scenes. And since he's well...him...the demons that end up getting goofballs in their morning cereal or smashing through the car windows or knocking them unconscious as they're walking down the streets can't really do anything about it!

the demons that end up getting goofballs in their morning cereal or smashing through the car windows or knocking them unconscious as they're walking down the streets can't really do anything about it!

Whenever he actually makes a trip into the human realm...usually through some stupid ritualistic summoning it's normally during a time when he's either in a bad mood, busy enjoying his evenings with his wife, or just irritated by the fact he's being summoned by a group of demon worshipers in the first place!