Chapter 242: Caliban and Viviana Love Story part 3...

...Present day...

Within Caliban's bedroom, Prince Caliban and Viviana were both fast asleep in his bed after the...activities...that were undertaken beforehand. Caliban grunted softly as he pulled Viviana closer and smiled within his sleep as Viviana wrapped her left leg over his body and cuddled against him. She smiled fondly within her sleep they were both dreaming of the passionate aftermath of Caliban's feverish love confession all those many decades ago.
——————————————————————

Caliban and Viviana's shared dream came into shape ...

Viviana gasped in a startled exclamation as Caliban spoke to her with a tired gaze

"...🤬, you're really pretty Viv..."

His eyelids fluttered as he stared at her in intense concentration before he tilted his head upwards in a weak attempt at kissing her. He was disappointed when Viviana stood up straight and retracted her hand from the side of his head. He reached out and grabbed her hand in fear of her rejection.

"D-Don't leave..."

"Why are you worried that I'll leave? You're currently sick with a fever, and I promised Elizabeth I wouldn't."

His grip tightened slightly as he pleaded.

"Never leave..."

"Okay...I won't leave..."

Caliban smiled a goofy lovesick grin as he slumped back into his chair as she gave him the douse of antibiotic medicine to combat that tainted blood. Caliban took it willingly while staring her down with an intense look of adoration in his eyes as he whispered.

"You have really pretty eyes..."

Viviana blushed and shuddered as she tried to get her brain to focus on anything besides how soft his lips looked to her. "You—You should really be in bed. Come on Caliban, lets get you to bed so you can sleep off the fever."

She helped him stand and Caliban's eyes never left her as they were heading towards his bed.

Caliban spoke softly as he continued to hold her hand. "I'm not tired...you're here."

"To bad, you need rest."

"Don't wanna rest..." His green eyes glowed as he spoke seductively towards her. "You're here Viviana."

"Why is me being here turning into such an issue with you getting some rest Caliban?"

He was getting weaker as his fever suddenly spiked he stumbled and Viviana moved to hold him close to her body. Caliban smiled over the closeness. "No issue. I like you here...must stay...will keep you here...stay!"

"Oh?" Viviana noticed his eyes drooping slightly and smirked teasingly. "And how will you do that?" She smiled at him unaware of how much her words were hurting him. "You can hardly stand on your—?"