Chapter 252: "...𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻..."

Azrael said he needed time to process what he wanted to say to their Father and when he arrived in Heaven it was a few hours after Jophiel left. Something felt off the longer he waited, the louder the buzzing sound seemed to encompass his entire body. It's a sound that wasn't caused by his eardrums hating him for breaking the sound barrier a few dozen times since he arrival in Japan.

Nope, this was different. This was the result of all his siblings overwhelming the shared telepathic connection with a constant stream of overlapping chatter! It's like having a trillion+ clones of Raziel all rambling at once inside of his head!

Azrael arrived in Heaven solely to hang all of his siblings by their ankles from his soul chains off the edge of the Library Roof over this skull shattering migraine!!!

He appeared at the Gate's of Heaven and was surprised to find Heaven was quiet—to quiet. His brotherly instincts went haywire. It's NEVER this quiet! Then, he heard it.

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮'𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮...

Father—is singing—then it starts raining in Heaven and only in Heaven and Azrael RUNS because he KNOWS what that means! If his father refuses to let it rain in Creation then he's holding back a Forty Day Flood level of depression and self-loathing angst!

𝓗𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓮'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮

God is currently sitting in his bedroom staring at nothing and everything all at once with a depressing aura surrounding him.

𝓞𝓱 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓮,

God thought back on the battle for Creation as the tears slowly fell down his face.

𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮

His voice echoed throughout Heaven...

𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼

Azrael ran through Heaven with Raz and Daz in hot pursuit behind him. His siblings weren't out at all! Not a single youngling was out causing mischief at all!

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮

Azrael turned the double doors of the Ivory Palace to ice and shattered it when he yanked them open as he ran inside.

𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓵, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓾𝓼

Azrael ran through halls only stumbling three times before reaching the stairs when his father sung the next verse of the song.

𝓦𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓫𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂...

Azrael's heart clenched over that gut wrenching familiarity. His emotions then took a nosedive into the flaming sea of Hell when his father continued singing about the battle that was also going on within his own mind as well.