Chapter 247: "I'll only say this once, give me the sedatives Raphael."

Azrael watched with a growing unrest as the wickedness of Cain's descendants tainted the pure souls of man day by day. Raguel watched alongside him and they talked in length about the state of humanity.

Michael took on their Father's role ever since their Father's return after the death of Abel and the truth being laid before him by the blunt words of the Archangel of Death. Azrael, his son. He was unwell in his heart and unwilling to leave his room most days as his angelic children kept Heaven, Creation...and Hell running.

It was an uncertain time for them. Lucifer especially considering how quiet Gabe's connection with him was over the state their Father was in. When God finally left his room and saw how the wickedness of man had transformed into a cancer upon the earth, he was disgusted. To see every inclination of the human heart solely set on fulfilling their own evil desires...They each walked in the sinful ways of Cain.

It had God regretting the decision of ever making human beings upon the earth. His heart was deeply troubled by these regretful thoughts. All he saw in them was Cain—no, he saw Acheron.

His sons were right, he knew they were...but his mind was trapped in a state of self lamenting denial. He knew the truth, but he hadn't wanted to see humanities failure in abhorring to sin with his own eyes, because now—he's going to put an end to it all.

God was sitting in his chair in the meeting room with an emotionally numb gaze as he spoke towards his Archangel's. "𝓘  𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮  𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮  𝓽𝓸  𝓪  𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷..."

All eyes were on him with various stages of concern as he stared blankly at the table in front of him.

"𝓘  𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵  𝔀𝓲𝓹𝓮  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷  𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓮  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓪𝓵𝓵  𝓘  𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮  𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭  𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮  𝓸𝓯  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱—𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓼,  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓭𝓼,  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼  𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓮  𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭..." His hands clenched into shaking fists, showing the emotions his voice failed to show, "𝓯𝓸𝓻  𝓘  𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽  𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽  𝓘  𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮  𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮  𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶."

Uriel's eyes glowed in that pale blue light only to fade in a millisecond as shock set in—his Father was serious.

Raguel's jaw unhinged.

Raphael was in shock as eyes glowed gold over the overwhelming psychological red flags his Father was showing.

Raziel's glasses fell off his face.

Jophiel was concerned about the empty look in their Father's eyes and nibbling on her lower lip over not knowing what to say...

Michael was stunned and silently shaking his head over the added thoughts of Micah ranting in his head.

Gabriel was grief stricken at the thought of destroying everything that Lu—everything his beloved twin cherished.

It was Gabriel's flinching teary eyed reaction out of the corner of Azrael's eyes that had the Archangel of Death violently knocking over his chair from how quickly he stood up. The clattering of the chair was quickly overpowered by the resounding SMACK of his hands slamming against the tabletop and his voice carrying halfway across Heaven.

"WHAT?"

God blinked in an absentminded manner and slowly shifted his towards his pissed off son. He spoke with a emotionless drawl. "𝓜𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓐𝔃𝓻𝓪𝓮𝓵."