Chapter 265: Zaz "Renshaw" vs. The Tv Headed Troglodyte

After Michael had his third cup of coffee Azrael decided to be the senile older brother that he is and dragged him around the inner city of Pride because Lucifer is stuck in a meeting with Mariya and Frederick Von Eldritch.

Charlie, Vaggie, and the twins Razzle and Dazzle offered to help out at the Music Studio today to give Azrael and Michael a bonding moment. Abigail and Amos stayed behind to help guard the hotel.

Rasim and Miruku were getting the Pirate Crew (mostly Farouk) far enough away from Michael for the day before any fights breakout.

Which meant Michael was unfortunately left to go with Thing One and endure what his older brother deemed as a good stress reliving walk through Hell to clear the mind...Michael rolled his eyes and thought.

*Like anyone wouldn't have stress walking around in this nightmarish city? Zaz is lucky he's immune to all of this Micah...* he stepped in something and didn't bother looking down as he swiftly walked past his brother. *I don't even want to know what I just stepped in do I Micah...?*

Micah chuckled kindheartedly. *Nooo you definitely don't. But try and give this a chance—Zaz just wants to bond with you. This is his way of bonding. He's showing what 'he' sees down here. Why he chose to make 'friends' in Hell of all places. He's trying to open our eyes to the fact that Hell isn't all black and white...and that at times it has a certain chaotic beauty to it. Charlie is trying to do the same for her people—while Zaz is doing the same for us.*

Michael blinked and then smiled softly as he turned his head and eyed his older brother only to immediately question. "How is your back and the rest of your body not hating you right now Zaz? Seriously, despite the fact you're wearing silk it's still a lot of fabric for the extent of those injuries..."

"Call me Zaz Renshaw when in public little brother..." Azrael said before he gave him the signal to talk through the mind link.

~ It's less likely to confuse anyone who might think of me as that charmingly charismatic Zaz Angeles

~ It's less likely to confuse anyone who might think of me as that charmingly charismatic Zaz Angeles. ~

Azrael winked and Michael rolled his eyes.

~ Yet you choose Renshaw as a surname? ~

Michael smirked at him with a teasing glint in his eyes.

~ It means: From the raven forest Azrael. ~

~ I look different from my other two appearances, so I needed a different cover name. I also happen to like the name Renshaw! And you're one to talk!

Azrael snickered and spoke out loud. "Michi Bob!"

Michael snapped. "It's Just Bob!"

"Nooooooo it's Michi Bob Renshaw from now on, deal with it!"