Chapter 220: "Let's Chat!"

The next day...at the Hazbin Hotel. Primarily Rasim and Miruku's bedroom.

Rasim had gotten word that Farouk was going to be joining them today.

Rasim of course asked for the details and he laughed the moment he got four different letters from his crew-mates three of them were all telling him that Farouk's met someone in their own different ways.

The twins letter were mirrored images of teasing remarks written in turquoise and cerulean blue ink.

Imaad stated the facts of the situation while Leonidas gave him the rundown of Farouk's emotional denial..and that Imaad found him fighting against sleep in front of his "detailed revenge plans".

Plans that consisted of her apparent fighting style and the chemical compounds

Plans that consisted of her apparent fighting style and the chemical compounds...the idiot is such a deep state of denial it's hilarious!

Farouk's letter arrived two seconds later, as an nine worded sentence: IGNORE THEM! THEY ARE ALL DOUBLE-DEAD TO ME!

That just made Rasim laugh until his sides hurt as he handed the letter to Miruku who simply smiled. "About time."

She re-read Imaad's letter and hummed in hesitation. "According to Imaad, Farouk sounds like he'd rather fight her again. Think we should tell the others about this? Primarily Cherri Bomb? The demoness is her mentor after all and well the mural event is supposed to be conflict free..."

"No! That'll ruin it!"

"Rasim Najjar...you just want to see them at each other's throats and ultimately get their shins kicked by a little Imp boy and ultimately scolded at by the rest of the kids for causing a scene—don't you?"

Rasim laughed as he plopped a cherry into his mouth. "Yep!"

Miruku sighed and shook her head before leaving for the Teahouse. "You're unbelievable darling."

"And yet you still love me!"

Miruku's laughter was sweet music to his ears.
——————————————————————

Rasim easily noticed Farouk sitting in the shadows of a water tank on the roof of a building across the street from the Community Center. He discreetly vanished from the event only to reappear next to Farouk in a flurry of cherry leaves.

"Well you're certainly not being suspicious Farouk?"

Farouk's right hand was over his mouth as he hummed in intrigue.