Chapter 226: Frederick's day in Hell with guest appearance from Leonidas

The "business" meeting Helsa told Imaad her father was in was actually a little meet and greet with Lucifer over the state of things with both Rings before he was actually called back to envy to handle the issues with the Hellish fish markets biggest supplier turning into the main suspect for the recent water pollutants that were making his beloved Kraky sick.

And That Just Won't Do!

Before all of that the King of Hell and Prince of Envy ended their meeting by a casual stroll through the Soul Apple Orchard that's separated by color for each Ring.

A shining golden light apple for the Ring of Pride — since it's Lucifer's domain it's gotta have some semblance of light in it!

The bloody crimson apples are for the Ring of Wrath — you can understand why.

A bright hot neon pink apple is for the ring of Lust — because it's obnoxiously bright, flashy, and...it's Lust...it's pretty self explanatory.

A spiraling indigo blue apple is for the Ring of Sloth — to signify the apathy of everyone and everything.

The solid gold apples are for those from the Ring of Greed — like the fabled money tree.

And the large fat yellow apples that look like they're going to fall off the trees at any moment belongs to the Ring of Gluttony — again it's pretty self explanatory.

The glowing neon green apples that mirrored the sour green apples of Creation is Envy's.

As they walked by some of the trees from Envy Lucifer reached out to one and chuckled over the souls antics.

"Ya know Freddy Ol' Boy, the souls from the Envy Apple Trees never cease to surprise me with their vastly different psychological views regarding their overwhelming emotions

"Ya know Freddy Ol' Boy, the souls from the Envy Apple Trees never cease to surprise me with their vastly different psychological views regarding their overwhelming emotions. The complexities of their emotional state of mind is fascinating..."

He laughed and grinned smugly at Frederick from over his shoulder. "Of course they're not Pride bound souls, but we're sophisticated demons and are smart enough to let bygones be bygones, hahahaha."

"Right you are Lucifer..."