Chapter 272: Time's they are changing!

It wasn't a surprise that by the time they finally head over to the Music Studio it's already encroaching onto the late evening hours. The reason they didn't go earlier was because they had to do a damage control once Charlie got a phone call by Crymini and suddenly turned frantic!

"WHAT???? Oh my gosh Crymini what happened? Are you all okay?"

All conversations ceased as Charlie started frantically pacing. Michael was nudged in the ribs by a tense looking Lucifer who gave him an irritated remark. "You've unknowingly influenced her with that pacing Michael, I hope you're happy." Michael rolled his eyes over the similarity his niece has with him whenever she's stressed out.

"What...Crymini try to calm down, you're scaring me-What happened?"

A long pause later and Charlie abruptly covered her mouth in a state of horror. Vaggie was immediately by her girlfriends side.

"Hon...what's she saying?"

Charlie wasn't hearing Vaggie at the moment as she shuddered into a gasp. "You-You were attacked by WHO?"

Vaggie's eye widened as she gasped. Lilith covered her mouth in horror as Charlie continued questioning their friend.

"Those 🤬 Reporters!!!! I-Huh-Crymini what happened to the kids???"

Unbeknownst to the others, Azrael's eyes were glowing as his soul seeing eyes traversed through Hell to the Community Center. He grinned as he saw that it was being heavily guarded by a FURIOUS Vincenzo Cartelli and a equally PISSED OFF Mariya and Farouk, who met up with FUMING Arackniss and Cherry Bomb after getting called in by Vincenzo.

The extra addition of Leonidas The Undaunted was a haunting sight to see.

The Nemean Lion was 🤬 LIVID!

Azrael channeled his powers further and saw into the building. He sighed into a relieved smile when he saw the souls of the Community Center children all drinking steaming hot cups of hot chocolate provided by the compassionate hearts of a parental Miruku and Rasim. Meanwhile the children's parents were all sitting in various stages of shock on the folding chairs with cups of hot chocolate in their hands.

Little Hana is wearing noise canceling headphones. So yeah-that's strike two for Azrael. Strike one was seeing Charlie in such a panicked state.

He counted the souls and his eyes narrowed when he didn't see Dennis...or Crymini.

Charlie's voice spoke shakily as she was on the verge of crying. "What happened to Dennis?"

Azrael's eyes shifted towards his niece as she screamed. "EYE SURGERY!!!"

Azrael's glowing eyes widened over those words. Ice covered the formal entryway causing Charlie to yelp and shiver slightly over the intense cold temperature from his sudden release of emotions. Michael ignited his flaming wings and the ice melted as he placed his hand on his older brother's shoulder to calm him down. Michael then turned towards his niece. The look his eyes urged her to continue.

Lucifer spoke softly. "Take a deep breath sweetheart."

"Shit, I'm sorry Crymini but how did Dennis even get injured-okay wait hold up, what do you mean Xander was there and is with him right now?"

Azrael's eyes pinpointed Crymini and then Xander's hunched over form in the chair watching over Dennis as the child slept.

He smiled softly as Charlie sniffles and smiled in a state of pleasant surprise.

"He...he's the one who kept Dennis calm so he didn't panic..." Charlie sniffed again as she wipes her eyes. "That's great that Dennis is taking it well. Xander's gotta be pissed though. Yeah I figured he's already planning up ways to get his vengeance. Be safe Crymini and I hope Xander's doing okay...despite the traumatic experience it will be a humbling for him given his past. It's sweet that he's taken on Alastor's role....Huh? Oh right you don't know the whole story?! Look Crymini I promise I'll make sure Alastor and Josephine tell you about that later but right now you should really try to get some sleep. Yeah, I'll tell the others...bye."