Chapter 2: Nine Months Later

You had thought you went to sleep. 

But the memories were starting to flood back to you. 

Iris's bag getting stolen... 

Heading back to the CSI lab... 

The particle accelerator exploding...

 Poker face by Lady Gaga... 

Wait that last one did not sound right.  You suddenly found the strength to sit up and open your eyes as you gasped. You could feel wires attached to your head. 

Someone from the other side of the room shouted, "oh my god they're up too!" 

Now being able to get a look at your surroundings you realized you were in a circular room with equipment and a desk in the middle. This did not look like a hospital.

Just then a woman rushed over to you and held a cup up to your face.

"I need you to urinate in this," she said quickly very seriously.

"I'm sorry what?" you asked looking at her very confused. 

"Caitlyn, I said not right now" another guy rushed over pushing away the cup. 

"Hi sorry..." he said smiling at you.

"y/n!" you hear someone else say. Wait you recognize that someone.

"Barry?" you get off the table you were laying on and rush to give him a hug. "What is going on?" you asked him. 

"Were in Star Labs!" he exclaimed not quite believing it. 

"Hi, I'm Cisco Ramone," the same guy who had just talked to you before scooted himself between you and Barry. "And this is Caitlyn, or Dr. Snow." he gestured over to the lady who had asked you for a urine sample. 

"Hi!" she greeted cheerily with a little wave.

"Hi.... I'm sorry what is happening?" you looked between the both of them. 

"You and Barry both got struck by lightning dude!" Cisco answered. He seemed incredibly happy about that for some reason. 

"We both got struck by lightning and no one died?!" you asked amazed.

"Lightning gave me abs!" Barry pointed to his stomach.

"I see, and how did we get here?" you asked still confused.

"You were in a coma..." Cisco started sitting down on one of the swivel chairs.

"For how long..." Barry wondered out loud.

"For nine months." you hear a separate voice entering the room. You look over to see a man in a wheelchair. Wait you know that man.

"Welcome back, Mr. Allen and Ms./Mr. l/n. We have a lot to discuss." Harrison Wells looks at the both of you.

You and Barry both took a walk with Dr. Wells strolling down the hallway of Star Labs. He said he had something to show us. 

Barry was in awe. "I just can't believe I'm here. I've always wanted to meet you face to face." He was gushing and it made you laugh. 

"I'm sorry you went through great lengths to do it." You were glad Dr. Wells seemed to have a sense of humor. He continued "Star Labs has not been operational since FEMA categorized us as a class 4 hazardous location. 17 people died that night many more were injured, myself amongst them."

Your walking came to a stop when you reached a balcony. You looked out over the balcony to see that a part of Star Labs had been completely destroyed. Having just woken up you did not know the extent of the damage.