Chapter 6: E=MC Hammer

When Barry had met Felicity, it was one of the trips Barry took that you didn't go on, so you were just meeting her. You were in Star Labs when Barry came through the entrance with her. 

"And this is where my team monitors the police scans for criminal activity. We track anything that's happening in the city. Check this out. We've got our own satellite." 

"I know I've hacked into it from time to time." Felicity boasted.

"Rude" Cisco joked.

"It is of course so wonderful to see you again Felicity I'm just wondering how much of our operation she needs to know about." Caitlyn looked at Barry.

"I'm really good at keeping secrets" Felicity assured her.

"Felicity works for the arrow" Barry spilled.

"And Barry is not" you sighed.

"Ah sweeeet!" Cisco gushed "now it's all making sense you know who the arrow is. Wait " he looked at Barry "do you know who the arrow is?"

"Well, let's just say that my team has a similar setup but with more pointy objects" Felicity responded.

"Cool!" you said. 

"Welcome Ms. Smoak" Dr. Wells greeted from the entrance.

"Oh, you know who I am?" Felicity looked surprised.

"Ranked second in a national technology competition at age nineteen, graduated MIT with a master's degree in cyber security and computer sciences. I know who you are. I keep an eye out for promising talent in scientific fields, it's what brought me Cisco, Caitlyn and I foresaw great things in you."

"Speaking of great things wanna see something cool?" Barry asked her excited while also looking at you.

***********************************************************************************************

You had just gotten done running on the treadmill. Felicity was really impressed. Or at least that's what she told you. While you were catching your breath after running it was Barry's turn. You saw Felicity talking to Dr. Wells, Caitlyn, and Cisco through the window. She looked worried. She probably was wondering about your guy's power. You had to admit it was a little scary. It changed your whole body. Who knew what could happen to you.

Your attention changed when you heard Barry say "wanna see how fast I can run backwards?" Before crashing into Cisco's Cisco-fied wall of padding.

***********************************************************************************************

After that practice run you guys decided to make a stop by CC Jitters and visit Iris. 

"Hey, you guys" Iris smiled at you as you walked into the coffee shop.

"Has Barry and y/n been showing you some of the sights in Central City?"

"Yes, I have seen some pretty amazing things" Felicity gushed.

"Really? Well, if you've got some time maybe we could show you some of Central Cities night life?" 

"Oh no I get plenty of night life in Starling City."

"Oh, this is something that I think you're not gonna want to miss: trivia night at Jitters!" Iris held the flyer up. "Eddies not really excited about it I admit but it could be our night guys".

"Our night to win 70 dollars' worth of cappuccino?" Barry looked at the flyer.

"Yummy..." you grabbed the flyer from Barry.