Chapter 17: Peachy

You were at CC Jitters with Iris, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlyn having your morning coffee together. It wasn't often you guys got to do this. You guys were sitting at a table waiting for Barry to get back with the drinks.

"Alright 3 Flashes and 2 Diamonds," Barry said referring to the drinks and setting them down on the table. "Be careful cause they are super caffeinated."

You took your drink that was named after your superhero ego. 

"First we have a day named after us and now a drink?" Barry said still not believing it.

"It's so cool!" You grinned wide trying to remain calm. "By the way Cisco thanks for ordering a Diamond. It's good to see one person supports me." You said joking. 

"Hey, I'm here for you," he said seriously before you and him both started laughing and the rest of the group joined in rolling their eyes.

Iris joined in. "Aww all of the things you guys do, rebuilding this place, protecting people, it's appreciative right?"

"I'll drink to that" Cisco said as you all clanged your mugs together.

"Hey, you guys think professor Stein is okay right? I mean Clarrissa would have called if there was anything wrong? Yeah, alright I'm just gonna check-in. Be right back." Caitlyn said getting her phone out before walking off.

"I don't see that going wrong" Barry joked.

Cisco joined in with his impression of Stein talking to Caitlyn. "Young lady these repeated intrusions. What should be a speedy recovery..." he got a little animated as he was making gestures causing someone to bump into him.

Cisco turned towards the person. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

The person turns around. "Don't apologize you can bump into me any day Cisco."

"Lisa Snart... you here to double cross us again or are you and your big bro holding up coffee shops now?" Cisco suddenly got serious.

"I need your help."

"In your dreams sister cold. You know I could call the Flash and Diamond. They'd be here in like two seconds probably one." Cisco huffed.

"Call them."

"oh, okay imma call them" he took his phone out still going along with it. "Mmmm hmm" 

You looked between them waiting to see what was gonna happen. Barry didn't know exactly what to do either as he sort of fiddled in his chair. 

Cisco looks at her. "You really want me to call the Flash and Diamond?"

"I need their help too. My brothers been kidnapped."

***********************************************************************************************

Having your coffee break cut short Cisco took Lisa back to Star Labs where they met you guys there since she didn't know who you and Barry were. 

"Alright so you really just want us to believe that Captain Cold was kidnapped" Barry said skeptically.

"I saw it happen. Last night Lenny, me, and Mick were knocking over the cashiers at Central City racetrack." She defended.

"Does it physically pain your family not to rob people?" Caitlyn asked her. Lisa rolled her eyes and continued.

"After Mick torched through the side entrance, I looked back for Lenny and saw him being drug to the back of a van."

"Why didn't you and Mick follow?" You asked worried.

She looked at you. "I would have but someone hit me from behind and knocked me out. When I came to Lenny was gone and Mick already made off with the cash."