Part Two

Eleanor didn't know what happened-she was hugging her mom and leaving the Isle.

"Well, how nice for you two," the Evil Queen commented as Evie ran off.

"And what a loving parent you are, Grimhilde," Elphaba shot back, kissing the top of Eleanor's head and sadly watching her run off after Carlos.

"I told you to stop calling me that, Elphaba," the Evil Queen sneered.

Eleanor gave her bag to the guy from Aradone, and he was clearly surprised by how heavy it was(and her appearance). It was very heavy because of how many books she'd stuffed inside. He was also thrown off by her slipping an old broom into the trunk.

They all climbed in the car, Eleanor sitting between Carlos and Evie, the blue haired girl separating her and Mal.

"Want one?" Carlos said, offering her one of the peaces of unknown and weirdly colorful things in front of them.

"No, thank you." Eleanor said, dubious of the strange thing.

"You're looking a little flushed, let me help you out." Evie said, raising a brush to Mal's face.

Mal tried to push her away, "No, E. I'm plotting." She said, looking out the window.

Evie turned to Eleanor, seeing her decide that Carlos and Jay hadn't been poisoned, grabbing a rainbow ribbon thing from one of the glass jars, biting it cautiously.

"You good?" Carlos asked Eleanor through a mouthful of the sweet and salty thing he found.

Without saying anything Eleanor handed one of the rainbow strips to Carlos, who put the whole thing in his mouth.

"It's sour but, like, it's supposed to be like that," Eleanor explained, Carlos nodding with similar confusion.

Carlos then nearly choked from laughing as Eleanor grabbed three or four more of the sour things.

"Guys!" Mal yelled suddenly, making everyone turn to look out the windows.

"It's a trap!" Evie yelled, voicing all the VK's thoughts as they reached the edge of the broken bridge.

They all huddled together, Eleanor and Carlos gripping onto each other as Jay wrapped his arms over both of them protectively.

After about fifteen seconds of screaming, they all looked up in confusion, not feeling themselves free fall.

"What happened?" Carlos asked, looking up with his arms still wrapped around Eleanor.

The green girl fixed her crooked glasses and looked up, confused at the yellow glow outside the windows.

"It must be magic!" Evie said in awe.

Eleanor didn't find the thought of magic as wonderful as Evie seemed to.

*Later...

Someone opened the car door, causing Jay and Carlos to tumble out, fighting over a blanket. Many people around them gasped at the scene.

"You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?!" Carlos screamed from the ground, strain in his voice.

"Because you want it!" Jay yelled in return, trying to tug the blanket away with brute force, many other things in his hands.

Mal and Evie stepped out next, Mal muttering, "We have an audience," to the boys.

Evie turned back to Eleanor, who was hesitant to step out of the car.

"Ella, it's okay," she said quietly, bending down and grabbing her hands.

"Is it to late to go back?" Eleanor whispered in return, sounding a bit annoyed.