Part Thirteen

"We have to go to Fairy Godmother, she'll know what to do." Gabriela stated, panic still evident in her voice.

"No way!" Carlos yelled.

"Yeah, I'm with Carlos." Jay said, still holding Eleanor protectively.

Eleanor was still very much unconscious. A blanket wrapped around her acted as a makeshift towel, and her clothes still soaking wet. Burns had formed all over her body and her glasses were sideways on her face.

"Gabriela's right, Fairy Godmother will know what to do, right Mal?" Lonnie questioned.

Ben had already run off, and Dorian was seemingly practicing his statue impression, so Lonnie decided Mal was in charge.

"No! That's a terrible idea!" Evie butted in.

"Hey, uh, Carlos!" Dude yelled, pawing at his ankle.

"Not now Dude-like I said before; no way!" Carlos practically yelled.

Mal was to overwhelm by all that had happened to say anything.

"What's the big deal?" Lonnie asked, laughing casually.

"Guys!" Dude yelled again.

"Dude, not now!" Evie scolded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Lonnie, it's a lot to explain." Jay said calmly, still holding Eleanor.

"Yeah, it would take a while to get threw all that." Gabriela said, laughing awkwardly.

"I've got time." Lonnie said, a bit aggravated at the situation.

"Guys!" Dude yelled again, even more urgently.

"What is going on here?" A professional sounding voice asked.

They all turned to face her. "Her" being Madam Morrible.

"I-it's n-nothing!" Dorian stuttered.

Carlos was surprised by his voice, as he hadn't realized he was still there.

"Well, something has to be troubling you all." Madam Morrible stated, put on concern laced in her voice.

Lonnie moved forward, a bit nervously, "Madam Morrible, it's-"

"Lonnie, my dear, I believe Jane was looking for you. You mustn't keep her waiting." The foul woman said.

Lonnie automatically saw her behavior as strange. She nodded and started to walk off.

As she left she looked over her shoulder at Jay; she could tell something wasn't right just by his expression.

Madam Morrible had her back to her, so she decided to hide behind a tree and listen.

"We're really fine!" Evie said, trying to sound cheery.

"Yeah, we're all good." Jay said, holding Eleanor tight to his chest.

"No, everything is clearly not 'all good'." Madam Morrible said, moving closer to Jay.

Jay backed up as Gabriela got between them.

"Madam Morrible, we really are fine!" Gabriela said, holding her hands out in a "stay there" motion.

"I thought you said we should ask Fairy Godmother for help." Dude yelled, making Gabriela mental face palm.

"Dude!" Carlos whisper-yelled, picking up his fluffy friend.

Meanwhile, Lonnie crouched behind a tree. She didn't exactly know what was happening, but she knew who to tell.

She quietly ran out from behind her tree; going unnoticed.

"Enough! You are taking this girl to the hospital wing!" Madam Morrible yelled, making everyone go silent.

They quietly decided that Jay (who hadn't let go of Eleanor), Carlos, and Gabriela would go with Madam Morrible, and Evie, Mal, and Dorian would go talk to Glinda.

"Eleanor's gonna kill us when she wakes up." Carlos whisper to Jay.

"Yeah, well this is seemingly the only thing we can do." Jay whisper back.

Carlos sighed with annoyance.

"I hate when you're right."