Part Six

"Hey!" Gabriela yelled.

Eleanor was taking a bobby-pin out of her hair. Gabriela had put two space buns in Eleanor's hair, much to her annoyance.

"These metal things are sticking into my skull!" Eleanor said loudly, continuing to take them out.

"No! I worked so hard on those!" Gabriela wined, reaching up to grab her hands.

"I didn't want you to put them up in the first place!" Eleanor yelled back.

She reached up to take out another bobby-pin. She had almost gotten down one of the buns.

"Stop!" Gabriela yelled, grabbing Eleanor's wrist.

The two girls started fitting each other, getting more and more forceful. Eleanor was winning...By a noticeable amount.

"Hey!" Dorian yelled, running over to the two girls.

At this point, everyone around them saw what was going on.

Two boys grabbed onto Eleanor while Dorian picked up Gabriela, slinging her over his shoulder.

There were a bunch of gasps from the people around them; not to mention the reactions of people from Oz.

"Let go of me!" Eleanor yelled, trying to get out of their grasp.

"Let me go, I almost had her!" Gabriela whined loudly while Dorian set her down.

Eleanor was still trying to get out of the boys grasp, with no success.

A bunch of people ran over to Gabriela, yelling things like: "Gabriela, are you all right?" "What were you doing with The Wicked Witches daughter?"

"Everyone, calm down! This is all a misunderstanding." Gabriela said to her fan club.

"We're all on your side, Gabriela!" One of them yelled.

Gabriela gave a forced smile as she walked over to where the boys were holding onto Eleanor, who was paying no attention to the people that had gathered around them.

Her hair was now halfway down from the space buns (one was just a ponytail at this point).

Gabriela grabbed her shoulder and gestured for the boys to let go. Which they hesitantly did.

Gabriela put her arm around Eleanor, making everyone gasp dramatically. Especially Dorian, who ran over and pushed Eleanor away from her.

The green girl fell onto the grass. She quickly got up and resisted the urge to push Dorian to the ground in revenge.

"Everything is fine! Please, continue with your activities." Gabriela said to the crowd of students in a princess-like voice.

"What happened?!" Dorian asked after the crowd of class mates walked off.

"It was nothing, Dorian! We just had a little argument-"

"Why did you stand up for her!?" Dorian yelled back, interrupting Gabriela.

Eleanor stood silently to the side.

"I had to," Gabriela said warily, "why wouldn't I?"

"Because she's...she's," Dorian seemed like he was searching for the most hurtful word, "Wicked! Just like her mother!"