Part Ten

"Ella, it's okay! Calm down!" Carlos said, trying to calm his friend.

"I didn't mean... I don't know... I hope he's okay." Eleanor mumbled incoherently.

Ben walked over with Gabriela at his side. He went over to Mal as Gabriela went to Eleanor.

"Ellie, it was an accident." She said, sitting next to her.

"That doesn't-"

"I told you she was trouble!" Dorian yelled.

He pulled Gabriela away from Eleanor as they began to argue. Eleanor reached for Gabriela's arm.

"Gabby, it's alright, " She started, her voice softer than usual.

Dorian pushed her to the ground, catching her by surprise.

"Don't call her that!" He exclaimed.

Eleanor stood back up; she gave Dorian a glare before returning to her friends.

"Why won't you just give her a chance?" Gabriela questioned him.

"I just want you to be safe." He said, looking at her with concern.

"From what?!" Gabriela yelled in frustration.

"From her!" He exclaimed with anger, "I don't want you to make the same mistake as Glinda!"

Gabriela thought for a moment.

Mistake?

He thinks their whole friendship was a mistake? He thinks she's making a mistake?

Well, of course he does; he doesn't know the whole story, only bits-and-peace's mixed with lies.

Dorian stormed off.

Gabriela stood in place-she watched him stomp away.

*meanwhile.."

"How long does she think that's gonna last?" Audrey asked, standing behind Mal, "Mal's just the bad girl in infatuated."

"Yeah, I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane added snobbishly.

"Leave her alone, you prissy hooker." Eleanor said rudely.

She was mad at Dorian, but had no issues taking her anger out on Audrey.

"Beware for swear, undo Jane's hair." Mal chanted, waving her hand.

They all watched her hair go back to a short bob cut.

"There's alot more where that came from." Mal said, standing from her chair.

Eleanor stood next to her, the other VK's following suit.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asked, looking between the two of them.

"Does it look like she's kidding?" Eleanor asked in return.

Mal started flipping through her spell book as Eleanor simply stepped a bit closer to the Aurodon girls(she didn't need to do much to scare them off).

"You know what? I'm really looking forward to tomorrow." Mal stated.

She closed the book and looked at her friends.

"Let's blow this popsicle stand."