Part Eight

After they all figured out a plan, the two villain boys were about to head out the door when Carlos stopped.

He turned around and looked at the rest of the group.

"What about Ella?" Carlos asked, pointing to his friend.

"What about me?" Eleanor asked in confusion.

"We're meeting her on a ship; that could be an issue for you." Carlos explained.

Dorian looked confused by this new information but decided to stay quiet.

"He's right." Jay said, crossing his arms.

"Well I'm not staying here!" Eleanor said, throwing her arms up.

"Isn't there some sort of spell you could use?" Evie asked, throwing out an idea.

Eleanor looked annoyed she didn't think of that first. Mal stared at Eleanor skeptically.

"Do you even know how to do that?" Mal asked, sounding unsure.

"Yeah, and if you can, why have you never done it before?" Carlos added, a bit dumbfounded.

"Well, I don't know how. And it wouldn't be a permanent affect, Carlos." Eleanor said, making Carlos rub the back of his neck.

"So we're back to square one." Dorian said, putting a hand to his chin in thought.

The VK's looked at Dorian with knowing expressions.

Eleanor walked to Dorian with a small smirk, putting her hand on his shoulders.

"I don't know how, but I think I know someone who does."

*later...

After going to Dizzy for smoke bombs, Evie, Eleanor, Mal, and Dorian headed to the broom shop.

"Remind me again how I indeed up in this situation?" Dorian asked, making Evie and Mal sigh.

"Because, if you went with Jay and Carlos there's a chance you wouldn't come back. And we couldn't leave you alone at the hideout." Eleanor explained for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Why couldn't Evie or Mal stay there with me?" Dorian asked, dread filling his voice.

Evie grabbed Dorian's shoulders from behind and leaned over to look at him.

"We wanted to visit them too." She said cheerfully, walking past him and Eleanor as they had almost reached the shop.

Mal nodded in agreement as she walked quickly to join Evie.

As Eleanor reached for the doorhnob Dorian grabbed her arm and gave her one last pleading look.

Eleanor rolled her eyes and swept off his hand.

"You'll be fine." She said, opening the door and gesturing for him to go in first.

Dorian reluctantly walked in and speed-walked to Mal and Evie.

Eleanor took a good look around and walked to the bookcase. She once again pulled the scull, making the secret door open.

She moved to the side and gestured for the other three to walk in. Evie excitedly walked through with Mal close behind.

After they went past, Eleanor noticed Dorian examining a strange bottle on the counter.

The green-girl grabbed him by the arm and dragged him through the doorway. The bookcase promptly closed behind them.

Eleanor looked around to see Evie excitedly hug Fiyero. Mal was happily standing close by, talking with the scarecrow.

When the five VK's were younger they would often have sleepovers at the broom shop Eleanor called home.