Part Three

*A couple months ago, on the Isle of the Lost...

Gabriela had sufficiently given up on struggling against the tight ropes, deciding a much better thing to do would be to make conversation. She got her idea for a topic when Harry, the taller, honestly quite attractive, pirate, walked off.

"Are you two dating?" Gabriela asked, making both Uma and Ben look up at her in confusion.

"No," Uma answered after a second of silence, sounding a bit offended at the accusation.

Gabriela quickly started looking for another topic, ignoring Ben, who looked very worried.

"I like your bracelet!" Gabriela stated excitedly, noticing a seashell bracelet on Uma's wrist.

This time she wasn't met with confusion, but annoyance, "Thanks," Uma half-mumbled sarcastically, involuntarily fidgeting with the peace of jewelry.

Gabriela refused to give up, "Where did you get it?" She asked conversationally.

"It was a gift," Uma replied, hoping Gabriela would be quiet if she answered.

"Ooh-"

"Stop talking." Uma interrupted, stopping Gabriela from oohing or awing.

"Who gave it to you?" Gabriela pressed, not knowing what else to do besides continue her pestering.

Uma only glared at her.

"Can I guess?" Gabriela asked excitedly, but before she could begin, she stopped dead as she felt something graze her ear.

Ben gasped, and Gabriela quickly realized it was a sword that had missed her head by an inch; and it didn't take a Shiz graduate, or Eleanor, to know who threw it.

Uma walked up to Gabriela and put a hand beside her blonde head, looking furious, "Next time, I won't miss," she stated, her anger clear, though her voice shaking ever so slightly.

Uma continued to glare at Gabriela as she pulled her sword from the wood pillar, putting it back in its sheath and walking away.

Gabriela stared forward, feeling tears start to roll down her face, silently scolding herself; the only think left to do now was wait for Eleanor...