(Descendants 2) Part One

Eleanor walked through the halls of Aurodon Prep to go to her next class; a lot has changed since Ben was crowned king.

Eleanor's appearance, for one thing.

She now has lighter brown hair, in place of her almost black hair. She also wears a pink flower clip in her hair and began to wear exclusively navy instead of having black mixed in. And she of course had to ditch her witch hat.

Although, she was still green-skinned, nothing she could do about that.

Oh! And she is now rooming with Gabriela(not completely by choice).

As she walked she noticed Mal getting stormed by reporters. She ran over and grabbed Mal's hand, trying to pull her back.

As she did so reporters started to ask her questions as well, Mal giving her an apologetic look.

"Eleanor, can you fly on a broomstick?" One reporter asked, shoving a microphone towards her.

They continued to throw questions at the two of them. Eleanor only caught a few of the questions.

For example: "Did you put a spell on the beloved Gabriela?" "Do you have a good relationship with your mother?" "Is it true your father is the scarecrow?" "Can you shed your skin?" "Do you have an extra eye?" "Do you have anything to do with the flying monkey sittings?"

Finally, Ben came over to help. He didn't really help the situation; but he did tried.

Soon after, Fairy Godmother saved them.

*later...

Evie heard loud nocking and opened the door. Eleanor walked in quickly and slung her bag onto a chair.

"Mr. Delay gave me an F for refusing to harm a defenseless frog!" She yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

She looked at Mal holding her spell book than to Evie.

"Well, I know Mal's secret to fitting in and I know Ben wouldn't like it one bit." Evie said, walking over to Mal.

"Haven't you two had enough secrets already?" Eleanor asked, leaning against Mal's bed.

"Ella, you know what I was like before I started using my spell book, I was a complete disaster! And you're no better." Mal said with a tiered tone.

Eleanor gave her an annoyed look.

"Well, as your best friend I strongly believe that this spell book," Evie said, taking the book from Mal's lap, "it belongs in the museum along with my mirror."

Mal stared at her with a pout.

"Don't give me the face. Put the pout away." Evie said, looking at Mal's expressions.

"You know she's right." Eleanor said, adjusting the clunky glasses on her face.

Evie put the spell book out of Mal's reach. Mal only glared at Eleanor.

"Don't you ever miss running wild and breaking all the rules?" Mal asked the two of them.

"Like stealing, and lying, and fitting?" Evie asked.

"Yeah!" Mal said hopefully.

"No!" Evie responded with a small laugh.

"What!?" Eleanor exclaimed, gaping at Evie.

"Why would we," Evie said, grabbing onto Eleanor and Mal's hands, "we're in Aradone! And we're Aradone girls know."

Evie giggled as she watched the tv switch to Gabriela and Glinda getting interviewed; Eleanor standing uncontrollably beside them. She awkwardly smiled and waved before the three of them walked away.

"We can be whatever we wanna be here." Evie said, looking down at Eleanor, "Anyway, look at these shoes! Look at them!"

Evie was holding up a pear of high heels she made for Mal.

Eleanor looked at her skeptically, than at the shoes, "They look like death traps."