|| 31 || Don't Mess With The Android

Art by maria-moonlight on tumgir 

As a note, I have aged up the characters to 15-16 years old, but characters are still set in the same kindergarten from the second game 

• !Protective!Penny x !Gender Neutral!Reader  

• Angst/Fluff 

Curse Warning •

Penny stronk •

Enjoy~

The five times Penny saved your ass you and the one time you saved her's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

▌│█║▌║▌║

You weren't exactly the strongest kid of the Kinder-group. You weren't exactly the weakest kid, either (sorry Ozzy, but you were getting that last pizza slice if it killed you. Or him). But in this case, you weren't feeling very strong at all. But who would when Buggs had them against the wall with a knife to their throat?

"C'mon, I can practically smell the money in your pocket!" He leered, leaning in way too close for comfort. Geez, had this dude ever heard of a breath mint?

"Fuck off Buggs! It's my lunch money" You attempted to shove him off but this dude was built like a brick wall. He just scoffed and slammed you against the wall again, effectively stunning you into a silent stupor.

"I'll give you one last chance" He hissed, the blade of his knife pressing against your skin to the point you could feel a faint stinging sensation from the cold. You gulped, knowing that none of your "friends" (really just your kindergarten group) had any qualms about murder.

You just gave up and reached for you pocket, silently accepting the fact you'd go hungry for the rest of the day... again.

He looked all too happy to grab the money out of your palm. All to happy until a faint whirring sounds picked up behind you.

"Tch, figured you come and rescue 'em, Metal Detector" Buggs turned around to meet Penny face to face, jabbing a thumb in your direction. An uncharacteristically dark scowl was twisted on to her face, and her cyan eyes glowed with pinpricks of red.

With a deep breathe, Penny righted herself and grew a saccharinely sweet smile. Keeping her hands folded politely in front of her, she hummed and took a few more steps closer.

"Buggs, you know that what you're doing is against the school rules" She chided in a singsong voice. Buggs barked out a laugh.

"And whadda ya' gonna do 'bout it?" He finally released his grasp on you, letting you scurry out of his reach, lunch money still in hand. You made a mental note to buy Penny an extra cupcake on the way home.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to send you to the princi-" "Yeah, yeah, I get it" Buggs scoffed, hiding his growing panic before power walking away. Penny watched over her shoulder, waiting until he was fully out of sight before walking over to you.