|| 17 || Good Twin, Bad Twin

• Art by ×|иσναяє¢є|× on Amino •

• Kk, so I really like writing for yandere characters. Also some minor Carla x reader because yes. 

• Trigger warning, I don't know if this chapter needs one, but I'm going to put one here just to be safe. 

• Yandere Warning/Angst 

• Once again, everyone is aged up to 14 years 

• Reader x !Yandere!Felix 

Felix follows you home, breaks into your house, stabs Carla then gets arrested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for walking home with me, Carla" You once again thanked your chill friend for walking home with you. She gave you a lazy smile and took another sip of her drink, slurping loudly.

"It's fine, (Y/N)! You're my best friend, why wouldn't I?" She wrapped her arm around your shoulders and with her spare hand, stole one of your hot chips. You gave her an offended gasp and jokingly turned your head away from her, prompting a laugh from Carla

"But seriously, thanks. I don't feel safe walking home alone with all the recent murders from our school. Plus you take martial arts class, and that make me feel a lot safer" Your grip on your packet of hot chips tightened slightly with fear. Carla noticed and started walking a little closer, before she stopped, reaching for your hand comfortingly.

"Huh, Carl-?" you were cut of when Carla made a shushing noise, bringing a finger up to your mouth to silence. She looked around for a few seconds, eyes narrowing in suspicion before shrugging it off.

"Sorry, I thought I heard someone following us... can we move a little faster? I'm getting kinda creeped out" Carla peeked over her shoulder, chewing her lip nervously. You nodded and started power walking alongside her, hand in hand.

As you approached the door to your house, you started digging around your pockets for your keys. When your fingers didn't brush against the cool metal you felt a spike of panic surge in your stomach. Frantically, you looked through you bag for your keys, even though you knew that they weren't in there. 

Letting out a tired groan, you defeatedly zipped close your bag and shoved your hands into your pockets, knowing you'd have to use the spare key hidden under a pot.

"What's up?" Carla asked, still power walking towards your door, chucking her now empty cup in a nearby bin.

"I lost my keys somewhere" you responded plainly. Carla didn't respond and opted to just lean forward and take another chip from your grasp.

Finally arriving at your house, you kneeled down and lifted the second pot from the door, feeling relieved when you saw the silver glint of the second house key. Picking it up, you flicked the dirt off of it. You quickly unlocked the door and let yourself and Carla in your house when a sudden terrible thought occurred to you.

"Hey, Carla?" You cautiously asked her. She hummed to show she was listening.

"Uhm, you know how I lost my keys..? And how you thought someone was following us home? Carla looked at you with growing horror, figuring out what you were getting at.