|| 19 || ABC's Of Affection With Ted

Art by Saysha-Wolf on Deviantart

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Very shy boi. You will probably have to be the one to initiate any form of affection until later on in the relationship. Ted is also really easily flustered, so unless you want a stutter-y and flushed Ted, keep to hand holding and short hugs.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

He doesn't have a favourite one. He loves every part of you equally, he can't choose just one!

C = Children (Do they want kids)

Ted was more focused on his brother until you came along, so he hasn't really thought about it that much. Let him think some more then come back later and he'll have an answer!

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Ted loves to be with you 24/7 so he considers any time spent with you at all to be a 'date'... whatever that is.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Nope. None. Zilch. He's also very un-confident and shy, so you have to be the lead in the relationship until Ted gains his footing, so to speak. But until then, Ted is more than happy to let you lead the way.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

His room. It's nice and secluded and there's no way that either of you will be disturbed, so that means Ted can geek out about whatever he wants with you without fear of being scolded for liking things. There's also a secret area in the gardens that the two of you will play together.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

He tries his hardest to tell you silly jokes. They're not very funny, but with his various facial expressions that he makes while trying to tell them make you double over in laughter. It makes Ted feel better that you think his jokes are funny.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

Rich boy. He may be shy but you cannot say he is poorly dressed. He is decked out in a hand tailored fancy suit and tie, and his hair is always clean with various different shampoos and conditioners. 

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

Definitely. He thinks your his safe haven from his borderline abusive family and his controlling brother. Also, for some reason, the fact that Ted is now in a relationship, his parents are trying to be in his life more or something.

J = Jealousy (How jealous they get)

He gets silently jealous whenever Felix talks to you. Ted will awkwardly hover at the side of the conversation. Afterwards he'll approach you quietly and tell you silently how he felt about it. You felt pretty guilty and promised that you will always choose him over his brother.