|| 22 || You Make My Heart Go Boom!!

• Art by SilentSnow777 

• A little idea that popped into my mind while drawing some kindergarten stuff. Carla honestly needs more love, I feel most of the girls need more appreciation. I think we all know who I'm excluding here... 

• Fluff 

• Carla x !Gender Neutral!Reader 

You and Carla have been best friends since kindergarten. After an... incident with Penny, it really shows how much you two care about each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, you must be one if the new kids. I'm Carla. Do you have any... contraband on you?" Carla had a knack for spotting troublemakers, and she had made it her duty to help them as much as she can... well, if they can prove themselves worthy of her help.

The mischievous smirk you gave her made her grin in response. You made a shushing gesture with your hand, and then motioned for her to come in closer. Making sure no one was looking, you rummaged through your pockets and fished out several different items.

A lighter from Monty.

One of Ozzy's inhalers you had snagged the other day.

A small baggie filled with some weird green stuff you had taken from Felix's cubbie.

And Buggs' knife you had won from him in a fight.

You explained what you were planning on doing with them to Carla, who seemed more than interested on how you got them and what you were going to do with them.

The lighter was for your friend, Charlie (hall monitor).

You were planning on selling the inhaler and baggie to Monty at recess.

And you would keep the knife on you.

The hard part was getting them into the school. Normally, Carla would make new people do something for her to test them out. But there was something about you that made Carla eager to help you to sneak the items in. The main obstacle was, of course, Penny. She could detect any sort of contraband from at least three metres away, which is why you had to be careful coming into school.

But getting them in would be a piece of cake for Carla. She told you her plan, and the two of you made your way up to the principal, making sure to avoid Penny on your way. The both of you had asked if you could go to the toilet quickly before school started. The principal looked like she wanted to object, but to keep her reputation she let you go in with a bathroom pass each.

From there on out, the rest of the mission was pretty easy. Ms. Margaret was busy in the cafeteria, so the two of you could sneak into the 'Dumb' class and stash the items into your cubby. You then carefully concealed them with a rather large amount of toys and books you had brought from home.

You and Carla gave each other a high five, which lead into a fist bump, which lead into a series of complex motion, and thus your secret handshake was born.

————— Two Year Timeskip —————