|| 03 || Silent Bond

• Art by azraq on tumblr 

• A few little notes before you start reading 

• (P/N) = Pet name 

• (S/N) = Sibling name 

• Kid x !Former Labrat!Reader •

• Fluff •

• Enjoy 

After escaping your local neighbour evil principal's secret lab, you end up meeting your new best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahh, yes, you would definitely be traumatised for the rest of your life after THAT. Sitting down on the front steps that lead into the kindergarten, you sighed. Reaching up to your face, you tried your hardest to rid it of the sticky green goo that covered it. You were looking forward to a hot shower or bath when you got home. At least it was nice out today, one of the first days in a while that you've seen.

Now, you are probably wondering how we got here, so let's go back a few hours to the beginning of your freedom.

—————— Reverse Time Skip? ——————

Madison gently gave you a side hug as more tears slid down your face. You hated it here, you wanted to leave, to go home. You missed your parents, and your pet, (P/N), and surprisingly, you missed your elder sibling. You HATED being here in this dark lab. 

You were also scared. You and Alice, who was being comforted by Ron, had just had your 'session' with the principal of this kindergarten. Your throat burned from crying and from the amount of chemicals your semi mutated body just had to ingest. Your arms also ached from the injections.

"Shhh, it's ok. We're ok. We're gonna get out one day" Madison whispered comfortingly to you. You and Madison had always been close, having grown up together, you did practically everything together. Considering you were Madison's best friend, you were also close with the schools germaphobe, Ozzy.

You were suddenly jerked from your thoughts by the sound of the elevator dinging. Fear gripped your small body with the thought that the principal was back already. What surprised you, was four small figures standing huddled in the elevator. You could feel Madison lean forward as if she was trying to identify who they were.

"Ozzy?" She asked, sounding helpless.

"I don't think it's him" Ron chimed in, Alice nodded, looking stressed but a lot calmer than before. To be honest, after the arrival of four new people, you were feeling a lot more curious than sad, although your limbs and throat still ached.

"No! You kids have to get out of here!" Alice cried. Your eyes having adjusted to the dark after the brief amount of light from the elevator, and with the help of the glowing consoles to your left, you could make out what the kids looked like now. Two of them looked pretty similar, and they both wore hoodies. 'Probably twins', you thought. 

The third child, you realised with a shock, was Penny, the one who put you four into this stupid and scary nightmare. You flinched slightly when you realised it was her. Penny seemed to notice, as she gave you an apologetic look before staring at the ground.