|| 16 || Sincerely Mine

Art by azraq on tumblr

As a note, I have aged up the characters to 14 years old, also bear in mind I haven't written a yandere character yet so, yeah.

Kid x !Yandere!Reader

Yandere/Creep Warning

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smirked and you quickly cleaned the red liquid off of your serrated dagger. You smirk changed into an insane smile as you caught your reflection on the daggers blade. Lowering the dagger to the secret pocket in your oversized hoodie (which you would probably have to burn) and turned to look at your 6th victim.

Ozzy.

You knew he would become a threat to you and Kid's relationship as soon as he ran to the brunette crying. From your position in a tree roughly two metres away from where Kid was standing, you could hear Ozzy sobbing about Madison's death.

At this sight a smirk played on your face, but that smirk quickly vanished when you saw Kid start to comfort him. Why had he never comforted you like that whenever you were sad?

Hissing at the memory, you kicked Ozzy's corpse in his ribs. It would've been more satisfying if he had been dying, but it would have to do.

Leaning down, you grabbed Ozzy by his ankles and started dragging him towards your place of burning. It was a deep pit that you had to dig yourself, couldn't ask Nugget for help, he could rat you out. The only person you knew you could trust was Kid.

Arriving at the deep hole, you could faintly make out the remains of the others you had killed.

Buggs, you had gutted him a year ago because he shoved Kid into a muddy puddle.

Felix, he was probably the biggest threat so far. You knew he would become trouble when he started openly flirty with Kid. You had covered his mouth and slit his throat. You would've done something more painful to the rat like gouging his eyes out, but you didn't want to have to touch him for longer than you had too.

Ted was next, you were forced to eliminate him when he started searching for his brother's murderer. You didn't want to do it, Ted was one of your friends, but you couldn't let him find out. You made his death quick and painless as possible.

Then it was Cindy, she was pretty easy to manipulate into killing herself, who knew she didn't know about not sticking forks in outlets?

Ahh Madison, she wasn't as big of a threat, but she was the hardest to take out. You would've left her alone as she was with Ozzy and posed no threat, but then she started doing what Ted did. She was closer to figuring it out, too. Let's just say your cobras Tempest and Midnight enjoyed a nice snack.

You paused for a second, 'what would Kid think about me if he found out what I was doing?' You shook your head, Kid wouldn't ever hate you! He loved you! And anyone who got in your way would feel you wrath. One way or another... you chuckled, which turned into giggling, which turned into full on laughter! Which would sound purely insane to anyone who heard it, but out in the middle of the forest you doubted anyone could hear you.

You let Ozzy's body drop to the ground with a 'thunk'. You sighed and looked up, realising you still had to haul his body into the hole. Pausing a moment to catch your breath, you let the sounds of the forest calm you. You rolled your shoulders to loosen your tensed muscles. You once again leaned down and grabbed the body by his ankles.