|| 09 || A Tale Of Two Janitors Bloopers (Featuring YOU!)

• Art by PixelQuartz on Deviantart 

• I'm doing some more of these since you seemed to like it, and I find them fun to write. 

• Once again, curse warning 

• Enjoy~ 

—————————————————————————————

Kid, trying to start the mission: Ok, we or I need to talk to the janitor to start the mission!

(Y/N): C'MON KID! DON'T TALK TO THE CREEPY ASS JANITOR!

—————————————————————————————

Janitor: So my nemesis has a name... BOB

Kid: Do you have a name?

(Y/N), from afar and being physically restrained by Carla: HE IS KNOWN AS THE CREEPY ASS JANITOR, KID! DON'T TRUST HIM!

—————————————————————————————

Bob: Hello again little buddies. What's going on?

(Y/N), giving Bob the janitor's declaration of war: The other janitor wanted me to give you this. It's a piece of paper that just says 'FUCK YOU' on it. I dunno what it means, apparently it's a declaration of war.

Kid: *facepalm*

—————————————————————————————

Janitor: I'll be sharpening my mop in the boy's room

Kid: ...

(Y/N)...

Kid: ...

(Y/N): ...

(Y/N): That's sound a lot like a euphemism that your gonna ja-

Kid: *Covers (Y/N)'s mouth before dragging them away*

—————————————————————————————

Nugget, walking through the door missing an arm: *Huff* NUGGET IS PRESENT!

Ms Applegate, not looking at Nugget: Yes yes weirdo I kn- *looks up* OH FUCKING HELL NUGGET! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING ARM!

Penny, bursting through the door: THERE SHALL BE NO SWEARING IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT WHILE I'M HERE!

Kid and (Y/N): *Dying of laughter in the background*

—————————————————————————————

Ms Applegate: Hey! You can't leave! I'm responsi- ugh, you know what? Who gives a crap... *gets up and leaves*

Everyone: ...

Everyone: ...

!𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞! (Reader Oneshots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें