|| 28 || Love Of A Flower Lover

• Art by 749arts on Twitter 

• Fluff 

• Lily x !Gender Neutral!Reader •

You and Lily spend some quality time together and then prank Billy and Ted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hummed happily as you leaned against the smooth surface of the blossom tree. It was pretty much a perfect day, nice and sunny without being too warm with a nice cool breeze and not a cloud in sight. So what better way to spend this perfect day than hang out with your girlfriend.

You perked up when an almost silent giggled accompanied with a small flower came up from the branches. Looking up, you could see Lily hanging upside down from her legs with a handful of blossoms in her hands. Her hood was slightly behind her head which let her hair flop down, though somehow the flower in it didn't fall out and stayed perfectly positioned right behind her ear.

She snickered again and let another flower fall from her hand and land on your face. You puffed your cheeks out and gave her a fake annoyed looked, to which she responded by letting the rest fall on your face.

"BLERG! ACK! ONE GOT IN MY MOUTH" You quickly tried to get the flower of your mouth, trying to spit out the weird and unwelcomed texture. Lily burst out laughing and righted herself on the branch, letting her hood fall down to her shoulders again. You looked up at her again, actually annoyed. She just gave you a smile and pet the space on the branch next to her. You huffed but climbed up the tree with somewhat difficulty and sat next to her.

Lily let out a content sigh and leaned her head against your shoulder. You hummed and wrapped your arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a one armed hug.

It took you a moment to realise you could see everything from up here! I mean, yeah, the tree was on top of a hill, so it didn't mean it was an impressively tall tree. But you could even see the old kindergarten from here!

Squinting, you could see two figures walking up towards tree that you and Lily were seated on.
"Hey! Is that... Ted and Billy?" You asked Lily. She pulled away from you to get a better look at the two figures. She gasped.

"It is!" She looked at you with a mischievous smile.

"You know what we need to do?" She asked you. With the same mischievous spark you nodded at her. In almost perfect sync, you and Lily pulled yourself into the higher branches of the tree, completely concealing yourselves in the leaves. You both had to cover each other's mouths to muffle the giggling as Billy and Ted approached.

The further the two came to your hiding spot, the better you could make out snippets of there conversation. Something about Nugget... Monstermon.... Felix and you and Lily's relationship, stuff like that. Honestly? You thought they made a pretty cute couple, and you could even see them holding hands from here.

As they sat against the trunk of the tree, you and Lily found it even harder to not laugh, but you silently shimmied along the higher branch and expertly moved on to the branch that you were sitting on before. Picking a handful of flowers, you looked at Lily. She looked back at you with her big doe eyes and you just had to place one of the flowers in you hand behind her ear.

Her smile didn't fade, but her blush crept up on her cheeks which was adorable. You gave her half of the flowers in your hands and you both looked down at your unsuspecting victims.

Quicker than a flash you swung down in front of the two of them and threw the flowers in their faces while shouting 'BOO!' Teddy screamed and Billy pressed himself against the tree in fear. The two of them quickly calmed down when they realised who it was. Ted gave an awkward smile but Billy gave his sister an 'are you serious?' look. The both of you shrugged and hopped down from the tree.

Lily slipped her hand into yours and you started walking back to your house.

"That was pretty fun!" Lily exclaimed, givjng you a kiss on the cheek.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ok, so I know I said I was dealing with some writers block, but this idea just slid into my brain and was like

"You know you ain't gonna sleep till you write this" ....

ANYWAY, I hope yall enjoyed this chapter, Lily honestly needs more love.

I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~