|| 11 || ABC's Of Affection With Penny

Art by metamatronic on Tumgir

A = Affection (How do they show their love)

She'll show affection in anyway she can. She'll hug you, make you various little objects such as bracelets and, on the rare occasion she might give you a little peck on the cheek. Just so you're warned, Penny is very affectionate.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

I don't know if this is technically a body part, but Penny loves your hair. If it's long, she loves to twist and twirl it into buns or braids and if it's short, well, you can't escape from the braids, Penny knows how to make tiny braids.

And if you have really short buzz cut type hair, she has tiny clip bows, so you're not safe either.

C = Children (Do they want kids)

Uhm, I don't think either of you SHOULD be thinking about that now, so let's put a pin in that.

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Penny sees everyday as an opportunity to have what older people call 'dates'. Penny absolutely LOVES to play house with you, and you would much rather play house with Penny rather than Cindy.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

She is around 5/6 years old, so no. Neither of you really care though, you may be smol and young children, but it doesn't mean you can't love each other.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

Your house. It's pretty much the only place that she can frequently visit that doesn't bring back any bad memories. Plus, you're usually there and that just makes it all the more better.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

Despite being a rule follower, Penny is an absolute goofball. She loves to make puns that don't really work, so you have to teach her. Also is the type of person to do something really minor and play it out to be some gigantic prank.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

She doesn't go to Cindy levels of perfection, but she does like to take some extra time to play around with her hair and try out new outfit combinations. This somehow extends to you, too.

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

You don't even know half of it. Penny is THE most affectionate out of the Kindergarten Squad, surprisingly followed by Carla. 

Expect many surprise hugs when you walk into the smart class. Holding hands pretty much 24/7. Never one metre apart if you two can help it. 

If you're tall, Penny would love to get piggybacks from you. 

If you're short, Penny will lean against you slightly and rest her chin on your head.