|| 13 || ABC's Of Affection With Lily

Art by TheRejectedCulb on Deviantart

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Lily loves flowers and Lily loves you, so she usually makes you gifts out of flowers. Lily's favourite thing to make is matching flower crowns. If you ever visited Lily and Bily's house, they're are so many pictures of you with the twins that people might think that they're was a third kid in the family.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

Your stomach/lap. Lily loves to lay her head on your lap, especially when you two watch clouds, that was a... very boring game. On the other hand, Lily also really loves your hair and weaving flowers into it. In return, Lily will just want you to hold her hand.

C = Children (Do they want kids)

Once again, you're probably too young to be thinking about this but, I'll do it anyway. Surprisingly, Lily isn't a big fan of babies despite being the most motherly out of the kids, or maybe she's just the most sane and responsible... now that I think about it, it's probably the last one...

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Lily does know the difference between hanging out and going on a date, that isn't to say she fully knows what dates include. Since her parents own the ever so popular Monstermon company, Lily and Billy's family is pretty rich, so Lily loves taking you to this shopping centre near her house, and in the shopping centre is a giant toy store.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Never dated before but somehow experienced in a way. During the first kindergarten when she was very shy and reserved you had to take the lead in the relationship. Anything more than holding hands will make he cheeks go bright red, but she's still really grateful to have you around. One of the reasons being is that your pretty much the toughest kid in the kindergarten, which means Cindy and Buggs started to avoid you and her.

In the second kindergarten, Lily has started to take the lead in the relationship due to her both gaining more confidence and having her brother back. This shocked everyone, not including you, though.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

As mentioned before, the giant toy store. Lily may be a child who needs very little to make her happy, but that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy browsing through the vast amount of toys. Billy usually tags along but is quickly attracted to the Monstermon section of the store.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

Lily can be either at anytime, though she usually airs on the more serious side, this doesn't mean she doesn't crack an amazing joke every now and then.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

Lily doesn't need to put much effort into making her appearance look good. Simply brushing her hair and putting on her dress is enough for her. Though recently, she has started to forget to brush her hair and she just throws on some pants, and an old shirt and hoodie.