|| 21 || You Like My Brother Better, Don't You? Well, He's Not Here...

• Art by diamondnature on amino 

• Once again, characters are aged up to 15/16 years old. I am going to currently put warnings on all my yandere chapters, since I tend to write these chapters kinda dark so... enjoy 

• Gore Warning/Yandere + Creep Warning/Insane Ted 

!Yandere!Ted x Reader •

Oh god oh fuck Ted what happened to you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ted? You're scaring me..." you were panicking. Ted was towering over you, his usually soft and peppy crimson gaze was hard and cracked. He seemed insane.

"Scared? Why would you be scared, (Y/N)? It's just me! It's just same old Ted that you love!" His pupils would be switching from being tiny to full on dilated. He had a large grin that spread across his face, and his salmon red suit was crimson with spatters of blood, one being of unknown origin and the other being yours.

You would've run, but Ted was fast. He was also wielding the wooden teachers stick that belonged to the now dead Ms. Applegate. Ted may love you, but he would do anything to keep you, even if that meant hurting you.

Reaching a shaking hand up to your face, you hissed when your muddy hand touched your open wound, the wet dirt on your hand turning into a mahogany colour with your blood. It was a knife wound, clean and fresh. The dagger Ted has used was long lost somewhere in the school.

Your eyes darted around, trying to look anywhere that wasn't the predatory gaze of Theodore Huxley. He was getting closer though, and you didn't want to know what he would try and do with you. Ted may be fast, but you had many tricks up your sleeve.

Carla, she was the first victim. Mainly because you two were best friends, practically sisters, and she was one of the best people readers out there. She noticed Ted's signs of infatuation with you, and she had tried to get him away from you. When she couldn't do that, she showed you a series of secret passageways, entrances and exits she had made around the school.

If you remembered correctly, there should be a passage in one of the stalls in the girls bathroom, which was right behind Ted. If you got him over the head, you could stun him and make it to the bathroom and lock the door behind you. Hopefully that would hold and you could make it out alive.

Pumping yourself up with several quick internal monologues, you decided to run on ten

1

2

3

4

5

6