|| 01 || The Love Of Two Brothers

• Art by xanimecrazygirlx on Deviantart 

• Oof, this turned out a bit more fluffy than angsty, oh well, hope you enjoy it all the same :) 

• Ted x !Starved!Reader x Felix •

• Fluff/Angst •

That one time the Huxley twins gave you food and then technically kidnapped you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You huffed, blowing air through your (H/C) hair that dangled in front of your face. You grumbled as the hair once again, evilly, dangled in front of your eyes, slightly blocking your vision. You growled, annoyed, so what did you do? Of course, as any person would, you reached up and roughly pulled your hair and then tucked it behind your hair, smirking when it didn't fall in front of your eyes again.

You sighed, slightly regretting the action as now there was a dull throb where you pulled your hair. You hugged yourself as a chilly breeze passed by. You winced as you felt a hunger cramp pain your stomach area. As you hugged yourself harder, you could feel your ribs poking you slightly through the t-shirt you were wearing.

"Friend of Nugget!" A familiar voice brought you out of your thoughts and you quickly unravelled your arms from around your stomach and brought your attention to the messy, blonde haired boy in front of you, his crooked eyes staring at you. He gave you an infectious smile that made you return one to the goofy boy.

"Hello Nugget, how are you? Did you want to walk to kindergarten together?" You asked the nugget infatuated child, his nugget-y smell making your hunger cramps a little bit worse. Nugget gave you a little bit of a worried look, but responded anyways.

"Nugget feels ok, but sadly Nugget cannot walk with (Y/N) today. Nugget has official nugget-y business to attend to!" Nugget puffed his chest out in pride, as if he were responsible for some great task, which, I guess in his eyes, it was.

"Well, I hope you have good day Nugget!" You waved goodbye at his departing figure.

"Gooooodbyyyeee friend of Nugget!" You could barely hear him say his farewell before he disappeared around a corner. You chuckled at his silly antics before continuing on your route to the kindergarten. Now that you were away from Nugget, you could now feel your aches lessening so you could somewhat comfortably walk to kindergarten.

A sudden thought came to your mind. You would always go to the 'Stupid Class' during morning time, and one of your best friends, Theodore (though he preferred to be called Ted), would always bring snacks in the morning. Maybe this morning Ted would share his snacks with you. I mean, he probably would because besides Penny, Ted was the nicest person in the entire kindergarten. After finishing your thoughts, you looked up and realised you had arrived to your destination.

"HI (Y/N)!!"

"Greetings (Y/N)!"

You smiled at the two different greetings from the two different Huxley brothers. You flashed a peace sign at Carla, who flashed one back, before responding to the twins. "Hey Teddy! Hey Flix!"

You grinned as you saw Felix blush at the nickname you gave him. Felix grumbled something under his breath which Ted appeared to have heard, since he chuckled at whatever it was.