|| 24 || Y-You New Kids Are The Worst! But You're Okay...

Art by GabyCan'tArt on Tumblr •

Fluff •

Ozzy x !Gender Neutral!Reader •

Just Ozzy making sure you remain clean and healthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N)!" The voice of of your boyfriend made you spin around. You had just finished talking to your friend, Kid, when Ozzy had called out to you. Kid had seen the spazzy ginger coming and had ended the conversation quite quickly. 

Ozzy grabbed your hands and dragged you off towards the side. You complied, knowing that he wouldn't do anything to put you in danger. Ozzy let go of your hands and reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a bottle of hand sanitizer. He grabbed your hands again, much more gently this time, and poured a little of the hand sanitizer on to them. He took his hands away from you so you could rub the sanitizer in. Ozzy visibly relaxed, now that he knew your hands were clean.

"You NEED to stop hanging around those new kids! Who knows how many germs they could have. Especially the weird kid" Ozzy pointed at Nugget. You rolled your eyes, but reached for his hand and intertwined your fingers. Ozzy blushed a colour similar to his hair since he wasn't used to physical attention.

"I'm fine Ozzy, see? I didn't even touch Kid" you said calmly all while Ozzy was glaring at Kid, all while standing by your side protectively. He turned and gave you a wary look, but sighed and gave you a meek smile.

"An, hey, I brought batteries, so we can play with Destructotron again!" You smiled at him, pulling out the battery you brought from home. Ozzy grimaced at it and you chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Don't worry! I brought it from home and it's been properly cleaned" Ozzy sighed in relief with this knowledge.

Bo5h of you jumped slightly when the bell rang suddenly to signal the start of the day. You and Ozzy rushed inside so you could get Destructotron before anyone else. You got to the room first and raced over to the toy box. You dug around for a bit and found Destructotron near the bottom of the box. 

Taking him out, you walked over to where Ozzy was waiting for you. You pulled the battery out of your pocket, making sure to not let Ms. Applegate see it. She may not give a fuck about the kids, but that didn't mean she would let you get away with anything that could get here sued.

You opened the small compartment on his back and stuck the battery in, wiggling it slightly to make sure it was in properly. You and Ozzy grinned when Destructotron lit up and started making sound effects. You both jumped when Ms. Applegate grunted in annoyance and glared at you for disturbing her.

You looked back and Ozzy stared at you with stars in his eyes. He blushed and mumbled something under his breath. You looked at him and gave him a curious look, silently asking what he said. His blush worsened and he looked away.

"What did you say, Ozzy?" You asked him, leaning in closer. He mumbled it again, as if he were too embarrassed to say it. You asked again and he sighed.

"I said, what did I do to deserve someone like you" he stared at you straight in the eyes while he said this. You smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. His entire face turned red and he started sputtering and waving his hands around. You just chuckled and continued playing with Destructotron.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

I'm sorry this one is short, Ozzy isn't really one of my favourite characters and I could really only think of one idea that I could write. It's also short because I'm mostly trying to work on getting another chapter of RCLT out either today or tomorrow.

On an unrelated note, I now have a DeviantArt page, so if you wanna check out some art I do you can check it out.

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/otsnu

Anyway, I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night.

Bye~