|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)

• Art by YoutuberDoodles on Deviantart 

• Be prepared, because this is the longest chapter yet (2088 words) 

• More after •

• Fluff •

• Felix x !Gender Neutral!Reader x Kid •

Caught in a spat between Felix and Kid, you are forced to choose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Another day! Another chance to cause chaos- I mean, to help people... yeah. 

Walking through the gates to the kindergarten, you waved to all your friends, except Carla, you and her only did finger guns towards each other in a way of greeting. Walking over to your partner in crime, Kid, you greeted him and asked about today's task.

"According to the mission map, we should be able to do Felix's mission." he stated bluntly. You nodded, not even caring about the weird looks you might be getting. Looking up, you saw Kid starring at you with a raised eyebrow, his way of saying 'really?' She chuckled, somehow he could always tell what you were thinking.

"Do you have the items we need? Or at least your half of the items?" You asked him, fishing out the Prestigious Pin you had gotten a few days (Tuesdays?) ago. He nodded, and then pulled out the A+ paper from his backpack.

"So, we're all set for today's mission then" you puffed out your chest in pride that your toddler brain had remembered the thing you needed. Kid chuckled at your childish antics, I mean, it was expected, since you WERE a child. It was something Kid loved about you. Wait- did he say 'love'? He MEANT 'like'. Yeah, that.

Kid has just realised that he had been zoning out whilst you talked about how you this mission was gonna be SO easy. While you talked, a certain someone had caught his eye from behind you. Standing roughly 3 metres away from the both of you, Carla was mocking Kid by making smoochy faces in your direction. Kid instantly felt hot, but due to being a stone faced child, it didn't show on his face. Carla noticed Kid's sudden stiff posture and chuckled at him.

Unbeknownst to any of you, Felix had stopped listening to his brother talk and focused in on the scene that was happening. Now, neither of the Huxley twins had interacted with any of you (at least, that's what they thought) but he was interested in (H/C) haired child that always walked through the gate with a pep in their step and a bright smile. 

He wondered how someone like you, someone who had seen what you did, always remained so bright. 'Like the chandeliers in the hallways and dining room' he mused silently. Teddy had caught on to the fact that his brother wasn't listening and stopped talking. Felix was glad, it gave a tiny bit more silence to help him think. To think about how he was going to get your attention.

Felix and Ted had just resumed their conversation when the weird Kid, the one who never seemed to have any emotion, decided to walk over and talk to him.

"I told you already, Teddy. The plan is fool proof. Just do exactly what I told you and—" Teddy cut him off.

I know... it's just... I don't know Felix. This whole thing seems so wrong. Ozzy hasn't done anything to us" Ted twisted his tie nervously.