|| 02 || Love Stronger Than A Giant Laser Cannon

• Art by ToastyKiiro26 on twitter 

• Monty x !Gender Neutral!Reader •

• Fluff •

Some asshole broke Monty's wheelchair so you spend some time with him on the grass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hummed absentmindedly as you strolled through the entrance to kindergarten. You stopped to just breath in and feel the cool metal of the laser beam that was concealed in the large pocket of your (F/C) hoodie. 

As your gaze fell upon all the children it locked on to three of them in particular. The first being Carla, your best friend and partner in crime. The second being Monty, one of the only people you trust and your long time crush. The last one was Penny, the human metal detector. You just hoped what Carla said about the laser beam was true.

Carla waved you over to where she was, as if she wanted to tell you something.

"Hey, (Y/N)! You don't need to worry about my plan with Penny today. Found this other kid who can take your place instead, so you can take a rest day amigo". You breathed sigh of relief, in all honesty, you didn't want to relive the mission that you did the day (Tuesday?) before in order to get laser beam you already had. 

Speaking of the laser beam, you had no idea what you would do with it now. Finding your way over to a more secluded corner of the yard. Opening your bag, you silently took the laser beam out of your pocket and slipped the laser into your bag. It fell at an angle and caused your A+ paper to make a crinkly sound.

You flinched as the bell rang, signalling the start of the kindergarten day. As usual you took out your A+ paper and showed it to Dr. Danner on the way in, before jogging to catch up with Carla.

 Walking into the classroom, you took your usual seat next to Carla and across from Penny who was playing with a doll, most likely the one from the downstairs toy box. You chuckled silently as you thought of Cindy, pouting in the other classroom with nothing to play with. 

You drew your attention from the android to glance over at Monty, who, as usual, was sitting at his own table with various bits, bobs and doo-dads scattered all over it. It kinda reminded you of your 'Tinker Table' back at home.

Walking over to the ancient laptops you passed by Monty's table to hear him muttering to himself. 'Finish the test, then go see what Monty needs' you thought to yourself. Smiling, you continued on your way to the computers, proud of your simple plan. After finishing your test on the computer, you grabbed the spray bottle from Dr. Danner and made your way over to Monty.

"Darn it. None of these are the parts I'm looking for" you heard Monty say to himself.

"What are you looking for?" You asked him, smiling when he jumped slightly in his wheelchair, though he quickly composed himself.

"I'm trying to find something to upgrade the precision of the laser cannon on my chair. I'm gonna use it to make that janitor suffer" Monty growled the last part to himself. Light bulb. You quickly ran back over to your back and took out the laser beam, being careful in case Penny saw it. Hurry back over to Monty, you held out the laser to him.

"Will this work?" Monty's eyes lit up slightly.

"That's perfect! Oh man! I can't wait to see the look on that old coot's face! Here's a Monstermon card for helping me out". You smiled slightly, seeing him so happy. You chuckled and ruffled him ginger hair, which caused him to splutter and blush.