|| 12 || ABC's Of Affection With Nugget

Art by Kichip on Deviantart

A = Affections (How do they show their love)

Nugget has... strange ways of showing his affection. He likes to rub his head on you like a cat would, and he always fondly calls you the pretty (Y/N)/the handsome (Y/N). You can't say you don't enjoy his strange little shows of affection. They're odd and nice, just like Nugget.

B = Body Part (Their favourite body part.)

Shoulders or hands. He loves to rub his head on your shoulders, and he can't help but think your hands are oh so soft compared to his.

C = Children (Do they want kids)

As five year olds, don't think you really need or should be thinking about children, but Nugget knows how soft you act his kitty Tenders and that's good enough for him

D = Dating (often going out or not)

Any time spent with Nugget is considered a date to him. Eating lunch, play Monstermon, walking to kindergarten or simply just a passing hello. Nugget cherishes all time spent with you.

E = Experience (Dated before or no?)

Nugget is outcasted by a majority if the kids at kindergarten, which means he doesn't really have experience with ANY type of relationship, so I don't think he has a smidge of an idea on how to act in a romantic relationship. He's a very quick learner though, and can easily read the mood of the room... most of the time.

F = Favourite Places (Locations they love going to)

Either in the snug and secure Nugget Cave or at your house. Nugget comes from a broken home with absent parents, so enjoys going to your house because of how welcoming your family is to him. The Nugget Cave is kinda obvious. It is a place of his own creation and it's a safe haven to him.

G = Goofy (Are they jokesters or not)

He is an absolute goofball whether he intends to do it or not. Sometimes he tries his best to be serious and when he wants to be, he can be pretty scary. 

But, if he's trying to be serious with you, you can't really take him seriously when he has an adorable set of cross eyes and a nugget-y aroma.

H = Hair (Are they well groomed or are they going hobo today?)

He tries his best to be neat, but with his parents absence he's had to learn a lot by himself and being a five year old, he still have trouble doing some things. He's just grateful to live so close to you since it means he can go over to your house every morning. Your parents know of Nugget's home life and are more than happy to help him every morning.

I = Intimacy (Close every day?)

Nugget is like an overly affectionate cat, one who is willing to give you LOTS of affection in return. He doesn't mean to come of as cold sometimes, but when he needs his personal space he may state so rather bluntly, but after seeing your hurt face he is quick to rephrase his words to assure you that you did nothing wrong, he just doesn't really want to be affectionate right now.