|| 20 || I'm All You Need, Silly!!

• Art by WippityWarpy on twitter 

• This is an idea I've been thinking about for a while, so I'm gonna do a shorter chapter based on this. 

• Characters are aged up to 15/16. Maybe a sneak peak into something similar to my Penny book? 

• Warning for gore and maybe some triggers, I'm not sure if it needs one, but it will be here anyway. 

• Yandere/Creep Warning/Angst 

• !Yandere!Penny x Reader 

Don't you hate it when you best friend turns into a homicidal android and kills all your friends in the name of love? Yeah.. Me too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared in horror at Lily and Billy's cold, lifeless bodies. Through each if their heads was a cauterised wound roughly the size of a cardboard tube, courtesy of Penny. You couldn't feel. You couldn't feel the tears sliding down your face. You couldn't feel the hairs rising on the back of your neck.

You could, however, feel her arms wrap around your waist.

Penny hummed. You could feel the vibrations in the crook of your neck. She removed her arms from around your waist and brought her hands up to your cheeks, wiping the hot tears from your face.

"Why?" Were the only words you said.

"They were in the way" the gentle 'plink' of her metallic eyelids could be heard right next to your ear.

Her hands slid down from your cheeks to grip at the fabric of your shirt. You shuddered when you felt her colds lips place a kiss on your shoulder.

You squeezed your eyes closed and started silently sobbing again. Penny once again reached and wiped your tears away.

"(Y/N)" her voice murmured in your ear.

"(Y/N)" you tried your best to ignore her sweet voice as she pressed another kiss, this time to your neck. 

"(Y/N), look at me.." her voice, somehow full of emotion but somehow still frightening cold, made you shudder as you turned your head to look at her.

She brought her hand, still wet with your tears, up to her face and poked her tounge out of her mouth. 

She stared directly into your eyes, the pinpoint of red in her pupil expanding and glowing as she stared at you lovingly.

Bring her fingers up to her mouth, she slowly licked your salty tears of her fingers.

You cringed, but Penny now had a firm hold on your face, forcing you to look at her. 

All you could do was close your eyes and wait for it to stop.

———————————————————————————————————

Waking up, the first thing you would always think about is the fact Penny had somehow gained the ability to remember the time loops. You had always tried your hardest to avoid her, but she always found you.

Hiding behind one of the mounds in the Nugget Cave, you tried your best not to make any sound while you cried. 

She would find you, though.

She would always find you.

———————————————————————————————————

Carla was her victim this time. You had been forced to watch Penny strangle her, easily crushing her windpipe with her immense artificial strength.

She had walked over to your after, merely kicking Carla's lifeless body as she made her way over to you. She had layed herself on you, snuggling into you like a pillow. This caused you to soften up. The only thing you liked about Penny is when a flash of her original side came out. The giggle-y, bright and smitten robot you had known.

You wonder what had happened to her.

"I'm all you need, silly!!" Her voice cooed in your ear, her hands not loosening their vice grip on your throat.

———————————————————————————————————

Oh fuck. I did not expect this chapter to turn this way. Uhm, this came out darker then I originally planned, or at least I think it did... I might delete this later...

Uhh, anyway. I hope you have/had a wonderful day/night

Uh, bye?