Bonus🥀

Warning: mature content

4 years later

   His eyes were trained on the stack of paper in front of him, a highlighter etched between his fingers. He ran the marker across the dull paper and sighed.

He didn't expect that he'd want to change so many things about the book just hours before he had to submit the final copy to his editor.

He groaned and rolled over on the king size bed. He looked up at the wall of the shared room and his eyes were trained on the paintings.

"There you are baby, didn't I tell you to do work in the office? You can strain your neck doing it in the bed room." The bedroom door opens and Jimin loosens his tie then smiles when he saw Jungkook sit up.

Though he'd been having a stressful time, his boyfriend save the day by coming home. This was his favorite part of his day.

He brightened up his dull world just with his presence. Giving him things, kisses or when he's just there it was more than enough. But that hasn't been happening too often lately.

"I know, It's just so much." Jimin looked at the stack of paper.

"I can't imagine." He sat on the bed and lifted Jungkook's chin with his fingers. Jungkook leaned in for a kiss in which Jimin pulled back.

Jungkook frowned and the elder laughed and kissed him. Jimin can feel Jungkook's shoulders relax as he kissed him more, falling back on the bed with him.

A year ago, Jimin finally graduated art school. He was the top of his class already making millions of dollars from selling pieces. He didn't hesitate to make back to Korea and buy him and Jungkook a pent house in the city. 

Jungkook was a well known author with two books out. His first book broke record sales and he second was following right behind it.

"I love you." Jimin whispers against his lips. Jungkook blushed and kissed him deeper. Jimin's lips left his and was now on his neck.

"I love you more." Jungkook added. He still grew weak in the knees when it came to Jimin. Though it had been four years they were so busy during that time.

Jungkook felt Jimin Hands caressing his thighs. He wanted this he really did. To his dismay, the doorbell rang. Jimin cursed and pulled back.

"Sorry baby." Jungkook shook his head no in understanding. "Go put on pants I think it's Taehyung and yoongi." Jungkook nodded and fumbled about the room, legs still shaking nervously.

He got up and rummaged through his closet for pants. He pulled them on and walked into the family room where Taehyung and yoongi were.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook was attacked by Taehyung and he smiled while hugging him back.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked Taehyung nodded and took his hand, leading him away from the two other men in the room.

"So how has the home life been?" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the first question Taehyung  asked knowing exactly what he meant.