Yellow🥀

Listen to that song while reading, it's soothing and it relaxes you 🥺

The breeze washed both of them as Jungkook closed his eyes. His hands resting in his lap, and the soft voice speaking words that became a Shakespearean piece that you nor I can understand.

"Are you listening Jungkook?" Jungkook looked at Jimin, and a smile settled on his face to signal that he was most definitely listening to him.

"Yeah, something is missing." He mumbled looking at the rough draft. Jungkook battled with both sides within him that shouted at him to tell him.

  He should tell him that he saw the world valued on a grayscale. The visible spectrum of light was everything but visible to him.

"Jungkook are you perhaps gay?" Jungkook looked at him and gripped the bench and nodded.

"Well, that's something else I can include on this. I'll just draw a rainbow." He softly giggled at his supposed to be a comforting joke.

"Let's see red, orange,- Ahh Jungkook do me a favor and get my yellow tube of paint out of my bag." The gray-scaled world stopped for a moment.

He didn't think he'd be able to keep this under a blanket forever? Hidden in the nights of all his secrets yet so easy to find.

  Jungkook grabbed the bag and picked up a random tube holding it to Jimin's face. Jimin took the tube and looked at it then back at Jungkook.

"Pass me my bag." He said staring at Jungkook. Jungkook refuses to make eye contact as he passed the bag. Jimin rumbled around in the bad and took out a tube

"J-Jungkook, what color is this?" Jimin held up the small tube of yellow paint.

The gray tube was wrapped with a white sticker that didn't name the color. Jungkook bit his lips. Jimin had found it. Found his secret with a flashlight.

His throat became tight and his heart rung in his chest. His eyes brimming with well-needed tears.

"I-I don't know hyung." Jungkook screwed his eyes shut and saw nothing. Be grateful you see something.

He sighed his fingernails in the palm of his hands to prevent himself from crying.

"Jungkook are you colorblind?" Everything had added up to Jimin. The way he'd stare at objects as if foreign. How long it took him to grab him the red paint. And the way he shoved the tube of red paint in his face instead of yellow.

"Achromatopsia." He whispered. Jimin's letter jumbled as he tried to pronounce that in his head.

"I can't see any colors besides black white and gray." The last word caused the boy to release his building teats.

"I-I'm sorry for asking." Jimin didn't know what to do. Here was this precious boy that was crying about something he can't control.

Jimin took his love for colors for granted. He took his way of life for granted.