Distance 🥀

(this isn't an anime gif BUT ISNT IT SO CUTE

(this isn't an anime gif BUT ISNT IT SO CUTE. it showsat couple in a long distance relationship. The clocks have different times and all 🥺)
_____________
Jungkook felt empty. It had only been a few hours. He lied down in his new room his mom was glad to prepare for him.

He loved the comfortable bed though it would never be as comfortable as Jimin's. Maybe because it was the way he'd hold him while they lay there.

It was cold. His mother was sure to turn the heat up in the house but it wasn't enough for him.

There was a knock on the door and he hummed as she walked in and sat down at the end of the bed.

"You've been in here for a while Jungkook come on, let's eat and go out somewhere." She says. Jungkook shakes his head and wraps himself in the blankets.

He could feel his mom touch his leg and comfort him.

"You really love that boy don't you." He nods and uses the sheets to wipe his face at the mention of him. His mom lays next to him and looks up.

"You know I thought I wouldn't be able to move on with life after your dad died." She began.

"He could light up any dark room, he was always so happy and giddy. When he left I would never be able to take care of you. And his parents despised me because they thought it was my fault he got in that car that day." She said reminiscing the bad memories.

"When I gave birth to you I wanted the best for you. At that time that place was the best foster home, hoping a good family would adopt you I gave you up. And I'm happy you weren't adopted because here you are today." She smiles and Jungkook turned to face her.

"I went off on a tangent." She laughed.

"Why do you love Jimin that much?" She said out of curiosity.

"Have you seen the way he treats me?" He smiles lightly and thinks about the older who would soon land in France.

"He takes care of me. He makes me feel wanted and worth his time. He gives me reasons to embrace myself and he sees so many things in me that I could never see." He says. His mom coos.

"I'm so happy for you." She says tucking jungkook's hair behind his ear. Jungkook hugs her and she hugs him.

Another two hours later of moping in his bed he soon received a call from Jimin. He reached for his phone so fast. And answers the FaceTime call.

"Jimin!" Jimin laughed and waved at the camera.

"Hey baby, I'm in my dorm. He says laying on his provided bed." Jungkook looks around the perimeters of the phone and sees it was a well-decorated room.

"Do you have a roommate?" He says. Jimin nods.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand what I'm saying though. I met my French teacher and she's nice? I got my schedule, ID, and uniforms. I start tomorrow." He says calmly. Jungkook nodded.

"It already feels different without you," Jimin admits with a chuckle. "I'm used to holding you close while I sleep. Or just holding you close in general." Jungkook was silent. He didn't want another mental breakdown thinking about Jimin.

"Have you been moping around all day?" Jungkook shook his head no.

"Did you just lie to me." Jungkook nodded and Jimin laughed.

"Maybe you should make dinner with your mom, go out with her, get to know her or something. You're living with her now." Jimin waited for an answer and jungkook sat up on the bed.

"Ok, I'll go downstairs and eat then tell her I'm on if she still wants to go out." Jimin smiled comfortably.

"That's my baby, and make sure you're eating and visit my parents they really like you." Jungkook nodded.

"Ok I'm so Jet lagged, I'll get some rest and you go build a relationship with your mom. I love you princess."

"I-I love you too."

_____________
    Jimin was extremely tired. But he couldn't shut his eyes to sleep for one minute. He sighed and picked up his phone to look at the wallpaper he had of Jungkook.

He smiled brightly and the snow made the picture even brighter. He sat up and rubbed his eyes frustratedly then walked out of his room and saw his roommate watching the television.

Things would probably be awkward because of the language barrier. Jimin looked around and grabbed a water bottle he saw on the countertop.

"Do you speak Korean?" Jimin chokes on his water as he began to speak fluent Korean.

"Y-yes." He wiped his mouth.

"Cool, I'm Matthew or just Mat." He stands up and held out his hand.

"Jimin. You speak Korean?" He nods.

"You get to choose a second language to learn her and I learned Korean since this school s composed of a lot of Koreans." He laughs and Jimin nods. 

"Not to be nosy or anything but I heard you talking in there and I'll say long-distance relationships are hard." He explains Jimin sighs heavily.

"I know, I'm already not liking it." He admits as he sat down.

"I bet she didn't take it lightly."

"He didn't take it lightly yeah. But we'll make it work. I know we will." He sounded so sure of himself.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm making it work with my girlfriend so I know you can too." Jimin thanks him.

"So do you want a show around?"

"Oh hell yeah."

___
A/N: This is just a chapter to show what happened between them after the separate next chapter is the last I'm gonna miss this story y'all 🥺