Its a boy 🥀

The week had gone by quickly by next week Jimin would find out whether or not he had won the competition

The week had gone by quickly by next week Jimin would find out whether or not he had won the competition. To say he was nervous was an understatement.

To pass time he'd drag Jungkook out to the movies, to a fair, and out to eat. Just anything to get his mind off of the competition. Jungkook, of course, sensed something was wrong and just went along with Jimin and comforted him.

Currently, they were driving, they were on their way to Busan. First, they'll stop by Jimin's house and later on they'd go meet Jungkook's mom.

The boy was nervous. As he didn't know if Jimin's parents would accept him or even his own mother.

"We're almost there," Jimin says. The GPS read five minutes and Jungkook began to shit himself.

"Jimin are your parents nice? Have you talked about me? They're not gonna be mean right? Are they going to accept me- I mean us-,"

"Oh my goodness." Jimin laughs as they turned down a block.

"Everything is going to be ok. I promise." Jimin himself didn't know if his parents were going to accept them. He just had to go straight for it.

Soon they pulled into the driveway. And Jungkook got out and immediately glued himself to Jimin's hip.

"I promise they're nice people." He says as they walked up the steps. The house was pretty decent and middle classes.

Before Jimin could knock on the door it swung open.

"Hyung!" His little brother jumped on him and he laughed.

"Hey big guy look at you you're getting so tall." Jimin ruffles his hair and he laughs as Jimin set him down.

"Mom has been talking about you all day she's going to scream when she sees you!" Jungkook follows in nervously as his brother pulled him in the house.

"Is that my Jimin?" His mom peaks from the kitchen and her mouth go wide.

"Look at you." She mumbled hugging her eldest son tightly.

"Who's this?" She says looking at the boy Jungkook bows awkwardly and holds out his hand and she takes it.

"He's adorable." She smiles. Jimin bites his lip and awkwardly pulls her away from Jungkook while holding up his finger. Jungkook nodded before he knew it his little brother was dragging him upstairs to show him his action figures.

"Where's dad?" Jimin says.

"He's in the bathroom. But where's your
Girlfriend?" She says. Jimin takes a deep breath.

"Before you hung up the other day I was going to explain that I don't have a girlfriend." He says. "Mom I have a boyfriend." She physically freezes and Jimin hates how she couldn't read her expression.