Chance 🥀

Jimin had been invited out by Taehyung to hang in his apartment and play games and hang with their other friends

They hadn't been able to hang out much because of classes and different majors.

Hoseok and Namjoon majored in production, Jin in singing, and Taehyung and Jimin in art. They found any time they can possible find to hang out.

There was junk food, video games and beer lied around Taehyung's apartment. Jimin drank a bottle of beer while playing Hoseok In over watch.

"Hey dude I'll be right back I've got to do something." Jimin hummed as the game was paused. He felt someone sit next to him and looked up at him.

"Taehyung's bestfriend Hmm Jimin, right?" Jimin nodded smiled at him.

"SeokJin?" Jin gave him a thumbs up and just relaxed in the seat next to him.

"I don't want to seem like that boyfriend but has Taehyung been acting a little different lately or is it just me." He nervously laughed and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Umm no same old French dude who's rude 24/7" he chuckled but Jin didn't seem to be laughing.

"I don't know he just seems a little distant lately." Jimin put down the beer and glanced at the time. He had promised to meet Jungkook after work ended infront of the store.

"I don't know what you mean." Jimin nervously laughed. He hadn't realized any changes in Taehyung. He was his bestfriend. He would notice no matter what.

Someone knocked on the door and Taehyung ran to get it.

"Did I invite someone else?" He mumbled unlocking the door. As soon as he opened the door the hair stood on the back of his neck. He closed the door and looked at everyone in the room.

"Who the fuck invited him?" He said angrily.

"Who are you talking about?" Jin stood up quite confused. And everyone shrugged.

"Yoongi! Who invited him!" Every person in the room looked at each other in character confusion. Jin the most confused.

"Ok obviously no one did, what's going on?" Namjoon said slipping from the kitchen.

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked up to the door and opened it. Yoongi was still standing out there looking awkward.

"I didn't know you guys were all here, I just wanted to talk to Taehyung." He scratched his nape and Jin stood up and walked over to Taehyung.

"What's going on Tae?" He held on to his arm and yoongi looked at them.

"Oh nevermind I'll get going." He waved lazily and walked away stuffing his hand in his pockets.

Jimin groaned at the sudden drama that appeared and lingered in the air.

"Hey I need to leave I've gotta meet up with Jungkook let's talk after class tomorrow." Taehyung nodded and Jimin left chasing after yoongi.