Blank canvas 🥀

Jungkook twisted the promise ring on his fingers

Jungkook twisted the promise ring on his fingers. Soon they'd start letting people in for his book signing.

  The last one and a half years of his life had been quite eventful. So eventful he hadn't seen Jimin since he first left. They'd FaceTime, Skype and mail gifts.

It was difficult. Jungkook yearned for that physical kiss or that physical hug he should be receiving from the older.

Jimin, because of school, didn't get the chance to visit during the holidays. Which made both Jungkook and his family sad.

  Jimin only got Christmas and Christmas eve off which wasn't enough to take a flight all the way down to Korea and back.

  Taehyung had explained the schooling was way different in France where they didn't get as many days off. Especially since he was going to a private prestigious school and he couldn't leave for the first year.

"Jeon Jungkook? I love your book so much." Suddenly the voice startled him out of his thoughts not realizing the doors had been open and there were tons of people lined up.

"Thank you so much." He smiled and signed the book.

"So how did you come up with this beautiful love story? I just found it ironic how the main character is color blind and his lover is a painter." She smiles as she shook Jungkook's hand.

"My life." He says plainly and she seemed quite amazed.

"Your love life is amazing sir, I hope you're happy." She smiled and waved as Jungkook waved as well.

I hope you're happy.

Jungkook dwelled on that during the book signing. He hoped he was happy too. He hopes just like the characters of his book he'd have a happy ending in the love story.

  Jungkook has had many sleepless nights where all he wanted was to go was cuddle with Jimin and let him know how much he loved him.

  Jimin was so amazed by the book. He was amazed at how Jungkook transferred their almost finished love story into one with a happy ending.

Being able to see things from the main character's point of view top it off.

How he thought the painter wouldn't like him if he found out he was color blind.

How jealous he felt after the name of that girl was brought up.

And finally how his heartfelt when his character left for France. Jimin probably read it over hundreds of times along with the dedicated to page that had his name printed on it in cursive.

Park Jimin

The best selling book belonged to Jimin. He cherished his copy very well.  The front cover of the book was depicted in black and white. He loved it.