Cherry lips 🥀

Jimin stared at the rough draft and cocked his head to the side, the feeling of uncertainty resting between his brows as he looked at the paper

He had just came from work and he should be getting ready to pick up Seulgi but his eyes took interest in the paper that lied on his desk.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook came running in and hummed.

"Yes?" He said sitting on Jimin's bed. Jimin was dressed cozy as if he was going to go out.

"Is there something else interesting about you I should know?" He places his hand upon his chin. "I feel something is missing-" his phone rang and he picked it up.

"Yeah I haven't left my house yet I'll be there in ten though" Jungkook heard him say. Jungkook played with his fingers and looked around.

"I've gotta go." He stuffed his phone in his pocket and glanced over at Jungkook.

Jungkook had the question lingering pass his lips as he watched Jimin grab his wallet.

"I'm going ice skating with a friend, I'll see you later don't wait up for me." He waved and Jungkook didn't get a chance to say goodbye as Jimin had already left.

He walked out of Jimins room and into his own as he felt neglected in the face of Jimin. He played with his fingers and looked at the canvas he hung up in his plain room.

The flower curved beautifully towards the entrance of his room. Jimin painted it so a petal fell from it gently. But the flower still held life.

Jungkook's heart picked up pace as he eyed every inch of the canvas. His signature sat at the bottom right hand corner. His heart yearning to watch Jimin paint again. Jungkook opened the small desk that was in the room and took out an empty book and a pen he saw in there.

He flipped to the first page and titled it carefully. Maybe he should focus more on writing. His fingers curled around the pen and the ink bled on the paper.

Part 1: the paintings

_________________

Jimin helped the girl stand to her feet with the thin ice skates that were meant to hold them up on the carpeted floor.

"Thanks." She smiled. Jimin brushed it off as they got on the ice.

"So where did you learn to skate?" Seulgi ask as they went around a couple of people.

"My parents use to take me out every weekend, sometimes we'll go ice skating or we'll do other things sometimes." She nodded.

"So your draft yesterday it looked so good." She smiled.

"Really? I felt as if it was missing something matter of fact I need to ask him what it was that I'm missing." He processed his thoughts as they skated.

"Watch out!" He pulled seulgi out of the way do she won't trample a kid who fell. She covered her mouth and laughed.

"Thank you." She said running her gloves hands over her head in surprise.

"Ok ladies and gentlemen! It's couples skate time." Jimin and Seulgi made awkward eye contact. Jimin was going step off when Seulgi grabbed his hand.

"Let's be a couple of friends that happened to be ice skating together." She laughed Jimin complied as he comfortably held her hand.

Jimin didn't feel much but a gloved hand against his own. Meanwhile Seulgi felt her heart beating out of control.

This wasn't a perfect mix of colors.
____________
      Jimin pulled off his jacket and looked at the time as it neared midnight. Jungkook had to be sleeping.

He walked down the hall and was about to enter his room when he saw the light on in the guest room.

  He figured Jungkook probably left it on and opened the door to turn it off. It was then he saw Jungkook well awake while sitting at the desk with his fingered around a pen.

"I'm sorry I thought you were sleeping." He mumbled. Jungkook shook his head signaling it was ok and closed the book.

"Do you want to hang out in my room? I'll just be watching a movie until I fall asleep." He said scratching his nape. Jungkook nodded and stood up.

"I'll head to the bathroom first." Jimin nodded and went into his room to change into his sleep attire. Boxers and sweat pants.

Jungkook knocked on the door and Jimin yelled for him to come him. He came in and his pale face drowned in a deep ruby red.

"Are you uncomfortable? Should I put on a shirt-,"

"No!" Jungkook figured he blurted that out a little too fast and loud. He sunk in shame and sat on Jimin's bed, a fair distance from where Jimin was sitting.

The corner of his eyes raked over Jimin's toned stomach, and the other Calvin Klein that printed above his sweatpants.

"Ahh I love this movie." He said clicking on death note. Jimin didn't know what he was doing to Jungkook's fragile heart. He was mindless of it.

Yet, Jimin's heart was filled higher than it was when he was with Seulgi. The silence hugged both of them even an hour into the movie.

The weight of soft fluffy hair grazing Jimin's bare skin. He looked down at the parted cherry thin lips, the long extended eyelashes and the small scar on his cheek.

He was pretty.
______
A/N:.... so the progression on my books is surprisingly going so fast!! Thank you guys sm for supporting me!

Follow/vote/comment