Wait for me 🥀

"I never thought I'd be separated from you for a while

"I never thought I'd be separated from you for a while." Taehyung smiles at his Bestfriend and Jimin chuckles.

"I know. Me either." Taehyung sighed and hugged Jimin tightly.

"I love you ugly fuck." He squeezed Jimin who smiled and squeezed him too.

"I love you too whore." Taehyung felt touched from his nice but mean words. Jimin looked down at his boot that he wore.

"Bye Jimin we'll miss you," Yoongi says waving at him. Jimin waved as well Jungkook came running out the building with his bag.

"I got it!" He smiles holding up the charger to his laptop that he almost left in the nearly empty apartment.

Jimin beckoned him over and he said goodbye to Taehyung and Yoongi who helped them pack some of their stuff into Jimin's car.

"Did you say goodbye to Mr.Lee?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, he gave me a zero as my last grade for him." He said while Taehyung scowled.

"Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin-,"

"He's gotta go Taehyung." Taehyung glared at Yoongi who caught onto how he stalled Jimin from leaving.

"Yes I said goodbye to everyone, And I said goodbye to you as well. It takes me two or so hours to get to Busan I've gotta drop My car off at my parents and they'll drop me to the airport-,"

"Then me Home." Jungkook cuts in and Jimin nods.

"So that's going to take a while and my flight is in a few hours." Taehyung nodded.

"Ok then, off you go." He kicked the snow at the bottom of his feet and his eyes were glassy.

"You big baby." Jimin laughed and hugged him again and Taehyung wipes his tears away.

"Ok ok for real now you've gotta go."

"You're right." Jimin put the last bag in the trunk and Jungkook hugged both Taehyung and Yoongi.

  Taehyung frowned as he saw Jimin driving away. Jungkook places his hand against the heater as Jimin continue to driving.

"Taehyung wants you to stay in contact with him so you guys can hang out."

"I know I got his number while you were packing your bag. He's really going to
miss you." he says pulling out his phone as the car had warmed up.

"I've known him for years upon years. Of course, he'd miss me. Every now and then he goes to France to visit his grandparents. So I'll still see him."  The boy wished it was the same case for him.

"Well lucky him." He mumbles putting his phone away. Jimin uses his free hand and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Hey maybe you can come with him whenever he's coming." The boy hummed and agrees.

"Did you find a publisher?" Jungkook gasped.

"Yes! She's read what I have so far and she loves it she's just waiting for the end." Jimin smiles at how excited he was.

"Can't I just read like one chapter?" Jungkook shook his head then remembered Jimin was driving.

"No, it'll give everything away. Like I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before, that book is a gift from me to you." He watches as the snow falls again and looks at Jimin who shrugged.

"I tried." He said causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"You know I have to wear uniform?" Jimin says as he made a face.

"Eww." Jungkook gags and shivers a little.

"Yeah it's like this dull gray and white color, I've never worn uniform a day in my life besides work attire."

"I'm pretty sure you'd look good in it like you do in everything else. And finally colors I can relate to." He jokes and Jimin rolls his eyes at his own diss.

Soon Jimin had turned up the radio and sung to extremely loud causing Jungkook to laugh the whole way.

Soon they pulled into his parents driveway and Leejin came running out.

"Hyung! Mom says you're leaving Korea." He pouted and Jimin straightens his brothers hat and nodded.

"I am, but by the time I'm back, you'll be 12 years old. And you get to spend the rest of your life with me." Jimin comforts him and Jungkook waves at him and Leejin smiles.

"Hyung, your boyfriend is really nice he played with my action figures with me last time he was over!" The younger thanks him.

"I know right he's a keeper." Jimin looks over at Jungkook and puts down his brother who ran back into the house.

They walked in and saw his mom frantically running around the house.

"Mom." She stopped and smiles giving Jimin a big hug.

"Oh one second I've been trying to find my other shoe."

"She's been a mess ever since you've won that competition." His dad said emerging from the kitchen.

"Mom! Why is your shoe in my room!" his younger brother runs downstairs with a boot in his hand and she takes it and thanks him.

"Ok ok I'm all ready."
_____________________

  After dropping Leejin to school late, his dad drove them to the airport. It was so surreal to both Jimin and Jungkook they wanted to cry and never let go of each other but they were also happy.

"My baby." His mother squeezed his cheeks. "I'll miss you, continue to be the excellent student you are and call us every day." Jimin hugs his mom tightly and kisses her forehead.

"I love you mom." He says and she says it back.

"Bye dad." He hugged his dad and his dad hugged him back. He pulled back and looked at Jungkook who was holding back a lot.

"Let it out beautiful." Jungkook did as told and sobbed in Jimin's arms. This was harder than he'd ever cry before in front of Jimin.

"Remember when you wouldn't let me paint you if I didn't join the competition?" Jungkook nods.

"You started something amazing between you and I, something I hope will last forever."

"N-no, you helped me, you took me in with open arms and gave me a new beginning you loved me." His voice was muffled in Jimin's jacket as the older himself didn't realize he had tears rolling down his cheek.

"And I always will." He clarified and wiped His boyfriend's cheek. Jimin digs his hand in his pocket and takes out a box.

"I got this for you." Jungkook forces a smile as Jimin opened the small velvet box.

"It's a promise ring. Promise me you'll always be waiting for me and I'll always be waiting for you." Jungkook frantically nods as Jimin puts on the ring on his finger then puts it on Jungkook.

"I might be late for me flight." Jimin days with a small smile. Jungkook nods as he watched Jimin grabbed his bags.

Jungkook stands there awkwardly and Jimin laughs and holds Jungkook's face and gives him a deep kiss. A kiss that Jungkook does not hesitate to return.

Their hearts screamed at the comfort that they wanted forever. Jimin pulled back and rested their foreheads together.

"Just keep being perfect." Jimin says while holding his hand. Soon both of their hands felt cold as Jimin had let go, the Airport doors swallowing him into the endless amount of people.

_______
A/N: SO MUCH CRYING... The next chapter might be the end who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
PS: I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAPPY JIN DAY