Call me 🥀

He was Jungkook's safe haven

He was Jungkook's safe haven. In the beginning, just a classmate who happened to sit next to him.

Jungkook thought maybe for once someone thought he belonged in this cruel world. His lips tugged into a smile whenever he saw him.

He had made school a better place for the boy. He was excited to leave the house in the morning.

Back then he'd call him his first love. But he didn't know the meaning of love. He would take Jungkook away from his miserable life.

He appreciated him so much. For days he wouldn't be seen home. He was with Sungjae.

Until that one night.

  That one-night Jungkook was betrayed. That one night he disappeared. That one night a part of Jungkook left.

He had remembered calling the boy nonstop with no end. When he decided to stop, It was when his high crashed.

  Jimin took all that in and took a deep breath while running his fingers through Jungkook's soft hair.

"So he just left? Never said anything?" Jungkook nodded. Jimin took a deep breath and sighed.

"And he just ends up showing back up in your life so suddenly?" Jungkook once again nodded and felt Jimin's phone go off in his pocket.

He took it out and looked at it and his eyes fell wide.

"What is it?" Jungkook said furrowing his eyes as Jimin sat up from his embrace.

"I just got an email from my teacher. My piece was selected as one of the final piece at top of the selections." He smiled and so does Jungkook.

"That's so amazing." Jungkook was truly excited for his boyfriend. "I can't believe you didn't think you'd ever get this far. You're an amazing artist who deserves so much recognition." he became chilly and snuggles himself against Jimin who wraps him in his arm while he dropped his phone.

"And I bet you're an amazing writer who also deserves recognition. I'll be sure to be front of the line during your book signing." He laughs making Jungkook feel whole. Jungkook quickly pecked his cheek and shrunk in the blankets.

"Is that all?" Jungkook nodded and Jimin attacked him with kisses. His laugh filled the room with a light airy feeling. That feeling that would make you feel happy no matter how terrible your day had been.

After a few minutes of Jimin making Jungkook's heart scream through his chest Jimin stopped and Jungkook gasped for from laughing way too hard.

"I'm hungry." Jimin said rubbing his stomach Jungkook sat up and pulled Jimin with him to the kitchen. There he sat Jimin down and held up a finger.

"Are you going to cook for me?" Jungkook nodded. And he took out some ingredients.

"Where'd you learn how to cook?" Jimin watch him be the amazing boyfriend he was while he prepared a meal.

"Hmm well, I was in charge of preparing meals back at the home so I had to make them good or else they'll be mad." Jimin nodded.

"So it just came naturally?" Jungkook nodded and held up two papers.

"Which one is the yellow pepper?" Jimin pointed you one of them and Jungkook thanked him.

How precious he thought as he got to cutting the pepper.

"Have you ever met your parents?" Jimin asked. Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"No, I was given their contact info though." He says turning around and looking down at his feet.

"So you do have parents but you just haven't spoken to them." Jungkook nodded his head once more.

"When I turned eighteen th-they gave me the contact because that's what my mom wanted. But I'm just scared to find out .. why." He opened the cabinet and took out some rice.

"Well I think it'll make you content if you ever get in touch with her. I think it's great. I don't think she would've left any contact information if she didn't want to see you eventually." The young boy thought and agreed.

"You're right." He bites his lips.

"I don't keep in touch much with my parents ever since I moved here to Seoul but I call them every now and then. I have a younger brother in middle school." He says thinking of his life back in Busan.

"Maybe you should meet my parent one weekend." Jungkook blushed and bit back a smile.

"I mean they don't really know I'm bisexual.." he trails off. " but I'll tell them it won't be a big deal." He brushes it off.

In no time Jungkook finished cooking an amazing meal. Jimin's stomach was satisfied with everything he consumed, along with his taste buds.

"Wow." Jimin chuckles while leaning back in the chair. "This was amazing." He rubs his stomach and Jungkook giggles. He always giggles and Jimin can't explain how much he was in love with it.

"I look forward to eating your meals for the rest of my life." He smiles. Jungkook choked on his water to the point it came through his nose.

Jimin immediately gave him some napkins and he thanked him.

"I'm gonna go shower we should watch some movies after huh?" Jungkook nodded and Jimin left the table.

After he left Jungkook stared at the empty table and then his thoughts were calm for the first time in a while.

He got up and headed to his room where he sat down at the desk staring at his phone. He picked it up and searched through the contact and clicked on it.

It rang for a few minutes and Jungkook was going to hand up. Until a faint soft voice fell over the line.

"Hello?" His heart stopped and he began to get nervous.

"Jeon Minlee?" The woman hummed and he could hear her shuffle in the background.

"I-I'm Jeon Jungkook." The line was dead silent he could only hear her breathing that began to get choppy.

"I've been waiting for this call the past eighteen years of my life" she whispers.

______

A/N: someone really asked me who he had a phone of he's broke... JKJKHSTD