Stress 🥀

The character of the his book reflected his life dearly

The character of the his book reflected his life dearly. For example the character that was color blind in his book, and the character that loved drawing and painting.

In his book he carried out the scenes of his life. Reflecting from the very first day he'd ever lay eyes on the painter to the latest day of holding him tight in the bed.

The pen had moved quickly across the paper and his thoughts along with it. There was one difference.

In the book they had declared love for each other. The two characters that reflected his life were in love. He froze and bit his lip and looked at black ink that bleed on the white book. He closed it and walked to the kitchen where Jimin was painting.

Jimin had been painting all day since he came from school. He explained he didn't have work and he didn't have anything else to do.

On the other hand Jungkook just wanted attention from him.

"You've painted five different painting in three hours." Jungkook held up a canvas that was dry with a pout on his face. "Is something wrong?" He asks putting his arms around his neck.

"It's like you're stress painting." Jungkook mumbled in the crook of his neck.

"I am pretty stressed." He says putting the brush down. It rolled around on the canvas creating streaks of gray and black in the white background.

"What about?" Jungkook's voice made Jimin feel drunk. Drunk on him. Jimin huffed and rubbed his eyes.

"Stuff." Jimin said lightly pushing Jungkook off. Jungkook felt a little neglected and looked down at his fingers.

"Jimin you're my boyfriend." He says barely over a whisper. "Don't push me off and tell me what's wrong instead."

Jimin lifts his head and stands up giving Jungkook a big hug while apologizing.

"Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Jimin nodded and sat Jungkook down next to him he took a deep breath and looked at Jungkook's accepting gaze, as if no matter what came out of his mouth Jungkook would still kiss him and cuddle him later that night.

"You know how I'm winning that competition right?" The younger clapped his hands in excitement and nodded.

"Well you know the prize if I win?" Jungkook nodded.

"The best art school in the world! Why?" He says his shoulder dropping.

"I'd have to leave Korea. Jungkook I'd have to leave you." Jungkook looked down and bit his lip as if thinking.

"But it's your dream. It's what you want. Go after it." His soft hands held Jimin's own. The stars crashed and the moon became brighter at that one moment.

"What if all I want is you?" The words forced it self out of Jimin's mouth and he pierced his lips as he said it.

"I'm not going to get you a job, or win you a competition or give your art recognition. That school will." He rubs his thumb over Jimin's palm and looks up at him.

"This generation has technology. We can FaceTime! Or even text." He says putting less stress on Jimin.

"We can visit each other. Once I meet my mom she'll help me with everything paper wise. I can get my passport I can travel and I can visit you." His words circled him.

"Until then don't shut me out," he looks at the counter. "Or stress paint." He laughs.

"This wasn't stress painting. Well maybe a little bit I actually have an assignment coming up."

"Which one should I do?" He gestures to all of them. Jungkook thinks for a while and suddenly points to one.

It was a painting of two birds flying. One flying further ahead the other one. The one lagging behind had a broken wing but no matter what the bird tried it's best to keep up.

"You can keep the rest then." Jimin says. Jungkook takes them and walks to his room to put them away so he can hang them up some other time.

"We should have movie night." Jimin says putting away his art supplies. Jungkook agreed as he walks into the kitchen and takes out instant popcorn.

"Netflix and chill." The boy says. Jimin freezes in his spot and looks over at him.

"Netflix and what?" Jungkook puts it in the microwave and turns around.

"Chill. Netflix and chill." He repeats.

"Jungkook do you know what that means?" He nods.

"It means to watch Netflix and relax." Jimin laughs and turns on the tv.

"Oh baby." The younger searched for his phone then typed in Netflix and chill. Soon a little gasp left his mouth.

"Oh no." He says. Jimin laughs again surfing through Netflix.

"I mean if you want to." He shrugs Jungkook clears his throat and laughs nervously.

"I- ughh."

"I'm joking." The microwave went off and Jungkook went to get the bag.

"Unless."

__________

A/N: thank you for 90 followers!! Follow me on insta @/ jiminszest and follow vote and