Bad things🥀

Warning ⚠️

Jungkook laughed angelically at Jimin who passed a small joke as he spooned some of the food into his mouth

Jimin knew how to use his words. He knew how to make Jungkook let go of the ledge he's been holding onto from falling deeper in love with him.

Jimin was like the water you'll find in a desert to Jungkook. Coincidentally, Jungkook was the sunshine behind the clouds on a rainy day to Jimin.

The second Jungkook met Jimin days sped up to him. He didn't want them to go so fast.

Life was funny.

How he wished before his time could run out. Now he wanted all the clocks in the world in the palm of his hands.

Jungkook always dreamt of seeing colors. But now he can feel it. And that's all he needed.

The ability to hold Jimin's hand and be himself was a gift. It was a gift from the heavens to Jungkook. Jimin was a sign of no more suffering for him.

For Jimin Jungkook was the finishing touch on a painting, the random splash that somehow speaks to people as they walk through the gallery of art.

This setting was perfect. The dimmed lights and the amazing food. And just listening to Jimin.

"So hows that book coming along?" Jimin asked.

"Well, it's going good. I'm almost done." Jungkook said resting his hand on the table. He wanted to tell Jimin all about it. But once it was finished it was going to be a gift to him.

"I can't wait to read it really." He sat back in his seat and sighed.

"I'm so full." He chuckled.

"Yeah me too. Thank you so much for everything. And I mean it. The place to stay, the comfort, the care, and the support. I want to repay you in every way possible." Jungkook blurted. Jimin stared at him with a hint of fondness and affection.

"Something tells me I need to give you those things. Things people take advantage of all the time." Jungkook played with his hands.

"Hello, gentlemen can I help you with some dessert?" The waiter said.

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked. Jungkook shook his head and she collected the plates.

"I'll be right out with the check." Jimin hummed and she left.

"We should go Ice skating It will be fun." Jungkook bit his lip.

"I don't know how to ice skate."

"That's why it's going to be fun, I get to teach you." Jungkook gave in and agreed. Liked he expected time went fast and jimin was now helping him strap in his skates.

"Really it's all about balance. It may look really dangerous, it's not unless you make it." He held out his hand and Jungkook took it as he stood up. He gasped as he was only standing up on the thin skates.